Chapter 181 - 190

Chapter 181 Almost killed by the bomb

  "What?"

  The two soldiers looked at each other in disbelief, "There are still people alive in that spider group?"

  The boy nodded with red eyes: "Yes, we escaped here together, She fought the giant spider to save me, and I'm going to save her."

  The soldier said with a stern face: "Comrade, you stay here, let's go out and have a look."

  Although the comrade outside may not be there anymore, they fired the shells. Yes, no matter what, they have to go out and have a look to confirm whether the person is alive or dead.

  The boy said firmly, "I'm with you."

  The girl was there to save him, and he couldn't leave her alone.

  The soldiers couldn't resist him, so they had to walk outside carefully with the others.

  At this time, Ruan Yu was shooting happily with a machine gun, and when a few spiders fled in her direction, she opened fire unceremoniously.

  The spider couldn't get close to her, so it was smashed into a sieve, and the crystal nuclei fell out.

  Ruan Yu put away the machine gun, jumped down from the sentry box, picked up the few crystal nuclei, wiped them clean and put them in his pocket.

  As for the corpses of the spiders, they were smashed and useless.

  "Oops."

  Ruan Yu suddenly thought that she had thrown that boy on the roof of the car, and that was where the other spiders were escaping.

  She raised her eyes and saw that at the end of the street, several huge spiders were still destroying buildings and looking for prey. The bus beside the street had already been torn apart. She squinted her eyes for a long time, but she didn't see the boy.

  Oh, it must have died.

  Ruan Yu was a little guilty, she hurried over there, hoping that the boy would not be so stupid that he didn't know how to hide.

  The giant spider spit out venom everywhere, and with a wave of its claws, a large piece of the wall was cut off.

  Facing such huge monsters, the soldiers couldn't use their firearms, so they had to hide first and wait for the opportunity.

  There were a total of eight spiders, scattered all over the place, and there were two lying on the walls of the buildings on both sides.

  Ruan Yu narrowed his eyes, jumped up, and jumped onto the last spider that was left alone. The sword light flashed, but before the spider could react, its head had already been cut off.

  The huge body fell down, and Ruan Yu had quickly slid to the ground. The spider on the tall building on the left sensed the movement, and quickly crawled towards Ruan Yu, and the spider silk shot over.

  Ruan Yu raised his hand and threw out the vines. The vines and the spider silk were entangled and entangled.

  "Come down, you."

  Ruan Yu pulled the spider from the tall building with a force, and fell heavily on the ground.

  A big hole was smashed into the ground, but the spider was intact.

  Such a big movement also attracted the attention of other spiders.

  Ruan Yu quickly eliminated the spiders in the pit in front of him before other spiders approached.