Chapter 171 - 180

Start from the beginning

  But now that Wang Yan is dead, there is really no need for them to stay.

  For so long, they have been desperately looking for supplies outside, and they have long been dissatisfied when they come back to support other people's fathers and children. Wouldn't it be good to keep those supplies for their own use?

  Having figured it out, Li Yuanfei and others are willing to leave with Yu Kai.

  Among them, only Li Yuanfei and five or six others had children, but Yu Kai felt that it was not enough. He had to pick a few more healthy students to take away and keep them for emergencies.

  After discussing all this, a group of people began to share supplies.

  "Take away all the materials that can be taken away. We found these, so there is no need to keep them.

  " Why should we share it with them?"

  "They used to go out to help us when they were in good health, but the strange thing is that every time they went out once or twice, they fell ill when they came back. Once the peace

  on the surface was broken, all the resentment and dissatisfaction hidden in the heart were released.

  When Yu Kai heard their complaints, his face was very calm. Wang Yan was already dead, and when they left here, no one would know about those things.

  A group of people packed up the supplies and took away everything that could be taken away. The house was turned into a mess, and they didn't clean it up.

  As soon as he went out, he bumped into Ruan Yu and his party.

  Ruan Yu asked Ge Miao and Duan Jianan to lead the way when he had nothing to do, walked around the school, and then looked around to see if there was a large gathering place for zombies.

  The task was unclear, she couldn't wait for the zombies to come, she had to take the initiative.

  In the end, she really found it. In an underground shopping mall, there are hundreds of zombies gathered in it, and there is a second-order zombie. She just solved the second-order zombie and was planning to dig the crystal nucleus. The system prompts her that the task has failed.

  Ruan Yu was in a daze at the time. Could it be that the school was attacked? But didn't Qin Yu leave someone there to guard him? Why did he fall so quickly?
  But when she hurried back, she found that the school was fine, and Cao You had someone guarding the gate, and there were no zombies attacking when she was away.

  Ruan Yu almost vomited blood when he saw the notification that the mission failed, what's going on!

  Kind reminder from 005.

  [Because one of the mission targets died, the mission of the adults was judged to be a failure. ]

  Ruan Yu: "Who is dead?"

  After a pause, she realized, "So the requirement of this mission is that none of the survivors here can die?"

  005 didn't make a sound, but Ruan Yu knew that she had guessed right.

  But, can you clarify the mission requirements? Is protecting all survivors related to resisting attacks?

  Who can guarantee that no one will die!

  No, Ruan Yu asked: "There shouldn't be any dead in the morning, right? Why didn't the task show as completed?" [

  Because the survivors of the base weren't all there at that time. ]