WHEN YOUR SISTER ASKED YOU TO SLEEP WITH HER COLD HUSBAND ❤️‍🔥 EP-14 (THE END)

EPISODE 14
Mrs Surupa POV
I slapped her...yes i slapped Priya...since the day she born i never slapped her...i never thought that this day would come..

Mrs Surupa: how shameless you are Priya...you are being selfish...stop this and sign the paper...
Priya: mom understand my pain...i love him...
Mrs Surupa: it doesn't matter now Priya..it's wrong...

Tae: Priya I'm sorry but you'll soon find a guy who is more suitable for you...you'll be happy...
Priya: no tae i can't be happy without you...
Tae: i don't love you anymore Priya I'm sorry...
Yn: I'm sorry Priya..i never thought this would happen...

Priya: how can you think after all it was my idea..it's ohkk yn it happens...take care of him and the baby inside you...I'll sign the papers and I'll leave...
Mrs Surupa: what do you mean you'll leave...I'll break your legs if you do something stupid...

Priya: no mom your daughter is not that weak to commit suicide..i just need some break from every one from myself too...

Priya POV
I took the pen and i immediately sighed the paper...

Priya: here are the papers I'm setting you guys free.. be happy..lead a happy life...

I went to yn and hugged her...
Priya: take care my little sissy..I'll miss you..take care of the baby...and thank you so much for everything...you did a lot for mee... remember that i always love you...byee...

Yn and mom tried to stop me but I'm not in a stage to take anything I'll just go somewhere which gives me peace...

One week later
Tae POV
Today is mine and yn's marriage...I'm very happy today...she'll be mine today...and then we'll lead a happy life she came while wearing a beautiful wedding dress...she looked like an angel...we both took our vows...and finally we became one officially...

After few hours we both went to our house and got freshen up...i came out of the bathroom to see her infront of the mirror..i went to her and backhugged her...

Tae: you look lovely today...
Yn: am i??
Tae: yeahhh...how is my baby doing in there???
Yn: your baby is just 4 weeks old..she can't understand you until she becomes 3 moth old...

Tae: she can understand me i know that...come lets sleep it's already late...and one more thing you should drink some juice before sleeping remember...

Yn: yeahh yeahh my mom i remember...
Tae: I'm not your mom.. instead I'm daddy to you...
Yn: omgg stop it tae ....ii never thought a cold ceo could be this pervyy...
Tae: hehehee only for you my babyyy...
Yn: enoug hn now let me drink the juice then we'll sleep..

TIME SKIP
2 YEARS LATER....

Yn: tae let's go some where it's bee many days we have gone fo ra trip...
Tae: ohkk my cutie....let's plan for it but where will we goo...
Yn: your wish...but it should be romantic and beautiful...
Tae: what about Paris ....
Yn: yeahh good idea...
Tae: I'll book tickets then...you go start packing...
Yn: yupp....
Tae: wait where is my angel...
Yn: your angel is sleeping...she'll be up in few minutes wait until then....

Yn POV
I gave birth to a beautiful babygirl...she is totally like taehyung her lips eyes, cheeks, nose... everything..her features are like taehyung but the behaviour is totally opposite to tae...like me hehe😁 clumsy, naughty and lazyy...

TIME SKIP
I have already packed our things as tae told me the flight will be tomorrow. ..
That's i heard Maya crying...yes we named her as Maya...i went to her and took her into my arms ..

Yn: what happened baby...why are you crying look your mommy came.....come lets go down you pappa is waiting for you...
Maya: p-pa-pa....
Yn: yes baby papa...

I went down to see tae watching tv after seeing both of us he came to mee and took Maya into his arms...
Tae: ohh my cutiee...how are youu??? You missed papa...
Maya: papaa...
Tae: yeahh baby do you something...
Maya: pl- playy...
Tae: you wanna playy... come on let's playy...

They both started playing...he knows how to make kids happy....he is the best father...and the best husband too...

NEXT DAY...
Tae POV
We just now reached Paris it's already 12 pm here...we went straight to the hotel and took some rest as we wanted to roam around the streets of Paris....and visit the eiffel tower 🗼....

We slept for hours and yn woke me up as it's already 6pm we got ready and went out we did shopping it was the best trip...finally we reached the eiffel tower...we spent some time their by sitting under the tree...but suddenly yn spoke...

Yn: tae look isn't she Priya??
Tae: Priya??

I looked at the direction she pointed and yes it was Priya....
Yn: come on tae let's goo...
Tae: yeahhh

We went to her and yn called her out...
Yn: Priya...
Priya: ye-...ynn...

They both hugged eachother....
Yn: how are you??
Priya: yeah I'm fine and youu..
Tae: hii Priya...
Priya: hii taehyung.... Omoo is this your baby..
Yn: yess...
Priya: she looks soo cute.. totally like taehyung...hello baby I'm your aunt...what's her name??

Tae: Maya...
Priya: soo lovely...
Yn: where were you all these days...do you even know how guilty I was...
Priya: look yn I'm totally good...

??: Priya who are they???
Priya: she is my sister and her husband....
??: Hello Mr and Mrs Kim...
Tae: you know us??
??: Yeah she always tells me about you guys...sorry...i forgot to introduce myself I'm Rohan priya's husband...

Priya: you were right taehyung I found the one for me and here he is my son...
Yn: son...??
Priya: we adopted him when he was 4 months old now we are a complete family..
Yn: I'm very happy to see you like this Priya...

Priya: yeahh it's been 5 days we are here we'll be leaving to India tomorrow...
Tae: all the best to you guys...
Rohan: thankyou taehyung...
Priya: we'll leave then it's getting late...
Tae: sure ...
Yn: byee...

They went away...
Yn: now I'm complete taehyung..i was scared about her..but after seeing her happy it completes me...
Tae: I'm happy if you are...let's go it's already late..
Yn: yeahh...i love you...
Tae: i love you too my babyy...

THE END

Heyy people what's up sorry for the delay something unexpected has happened..i lost my grandfather and i couldn't Brin my self up to write anything I'm really sorry for it hope you like this ending please do vote and follow 🫂💜🥺