WHEN YOUR SISTER ASKED YOU TO SLEEP WITH HER COLD HUSBAND ❤️‍🔥 EP-9 18+

EPISODE 9
Yn POV
I'm now heading to the house it's almost mrng now i…me and jk got drunk…and and slep there in his house…

Yn: aishh i have to go before tae wake up its now 4am he won't be up this early….

I came infront of the main door i pushed it to my surprise it was open then i peeked into the house…

Yn: why all the lights are on?? Did he forgot to off the lights….

I slowly started to go inside without making any noise but I flinched when someone talked from back…

Tae: mind explaining where were you miss yn….
Yn: u scared me…why are you up so early…
Tae: i asked you something…
Yn: it's none of your business Mr Kim…

Tae: were you with jk??
Yn: yess i was…
Tae: what did you guys do??...
Yn: ntg…
Tae: JUST TELL ME YN EHAR DID YOU DO WITH HIM?? DID HE FUCKED YOU??? BETTER THAN ME???

Yn: WHAT THE FUCK TAE?? WHAT ARE YOU TALKING???
tae: JUST ANSWER MY QUESTION???
Yn: WHAT IF I SAY YES…

Tae POV
I was soo angry with her after listening in the call i got out of my control….

Tae: ohhhh is it…then let me show you..to whom you belongs…

I went to her picking her up onto my shoulder….she was shouting and hitting my back..

WARNING ⚠️
MATURE CONTENT AHEAD SKIP IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE

I took her to my bedroom….
Yn: leave me taehyung…what are you doing?? Priya will be here anytime…
Tae: i don't care…

Saying that i throwed her onto my bed and started kissing her… she wasn't kissing me back instead she is trying to push me…

Tae: kiss me back if you want me to show some mercy on you…or else i won't go easy on you…

I kissed her again this time she kissed me back too…after few minutes she broke the kiss…

Yn: taehyung listen..we are doing wrong…it's not good to fall in love with your wife's sister….
Tae: I'll explain it to Priya…don't worry…
Yn: no don't do that please don't do that i begg you i don't want to snatch her happiness…please…

She started crying…i again kissed to make her calm down…she kissed me back …i started to unzip her dress she is unbuttoning my shirt …

I started kissing her neck she started moaning my name loudly…. I made many hickeys marking her as mine…now she is completely naked under me…

I took off her bra and started sucking her b00bs…to be Frank I'm obsessed with her cherries they are soo addictive…

She grabbed hair out of pleasure..i started to go down kissing her navel…then to her wet cl!t..

I started sucking and inserted my one finger into her h0l3…
She started moaning louder…she grabbed my hair tightly….

I added one more finger and started thrusting in her while sucking her cl!t …

Yn: ahhhhh taee fasterrr…ahhh ummm…

I started to do it faster she said she was about to cum but i immediately took my fingers out…

Yn: ahh what happened taehyung…
Tae: angry..i see…some one is being impatient to cum…this is ur punishment to not coming early to home….

Yn: i won't do that again please make me cum now..
Tae: beg for it…
Yn: ahh please taehyung i beg you please do it…

Tae: as you wish my princess…

I took my pants off and told her to be on her fours and started fucking her from back she started shouting and moaning….

Im thrusting deep into her i can feel he fully her hole is perfect for me…i started to do it more harder and faster…

Yn: ahh-hh I'm g-on-na cu-m…
Tae: come on princess Don't hold it back ..

Then she came on my dick after few hard thrusts…i came in her deep down in her..it feels soo good to fill myself in her…

She collapsed on the bed and i collapsed on her after few minutes i slep beside and hugged her tightly not to loose her ..i love her…i don't know why..

She is not even my type…childish, undisciplined, no timing sence, no manners…but don't know why i fell for her…

At the thought of loosing her makes me cry like a kid…she hugged me back now she is in my embrace i won't let her go I'll keep her with me..no matter what….

I slept while hugging her the slep while hugging me finally we are alone and peaceful together….

TIME SKIP…
Priya POV

I came to home just now it's already 8am…to my surprise the lights are on..and the door was open… aishh yn is soo irresponsible i told her to take care of the house…what is she doing….

Priya: where is she she is not in here???

I went directly to my room and opened the door to see the most heart breaking visual…

Yn and taehyung both were naked under the same sheets and were sleeping while hugging each other….

My eyes filled with tears i closed the door and started crying…

Priya: why the fuck am l crying…i was the one who wanted this… wasn't i?? Then why am l crying… it hurts to see that…

PRIYA: NO I WON'T CRY… AFTER THE BABY BIRTH I WON'T EVEN LET YN MEET TAEHYUNG NEVER EVER… I WONT EVEN LET YN TO COME INTO HOME AFTER WHAT I GET

TO BE CONTINUED….

Hello people what's upp….i hope you guys like this part…thanks for ur support and please do vote and follow I'm working hard 🥺🙏…