*Maria's POV*

I feel as though I'm going to explode, my heart is racing and by the looks of it he can feel it too. I can't take anymore, arching my back I pull a pillow over my face moaning loud into it. My orgasm is strong since he fully exposed me. He giggles as he continues to torture me after I reach my orgasm.

"Tom please, it's enough."
I whine as I feel him slowing down. He lifts off of me, I feel myself dripping onto his sheets. I'm throbbing and wishing for his cock instead. He speaks to me softly, the seductivness staying in his tone.
"I need you right now, you're so hot baby."

He smirks. I nod knowing what this means.
"I need you more."

I say, trying to catch my breath still. He smirks messily, He pulls his cock back out into view, teasing my entrance with it. He's torturing me. I can't handle it anymore and take matters into my own hands, pushing his dick into me. He smiles big at me.
"Need me that bad I see?"

I roll my eyes playfully.
"Go. Please."
He places his hands on my bare hips, his hands are warmer than me. He holds a tight grip as he goes slow giving me time to adjust. I finally adjust, and move his hips in the ways he needed to go. He keeps the pattern, going faster. He immediately hits a sweet spot making me moan softly.

He closes his eyes and his jaw drops, groaning above me at the same time. He goes paces faster, slamming into me and keeping a good grip on my hips. My hip dips provide him good grip as he thrusts in and out of me. I feel myself really grip his dick as he reaches my sweet spot over and over.

*Tom's POV*

I thrust harder, knowing I'm reaching her sweet spots. She's moaning beneath me, her chest is heaving up and down as she gasps for air. She's in heat and right now nothing can take her out. I go faster than I was for a split second, making her become grip my cock hard. It sends a wave of pleasure through me like electricity, emitting a whimper from me. She moans louder now, she's losing her control.

"Loosen up for me baby."

I whisper, she throws her head back taking my sheets in her hands once more. Her jaw clenches as she feels me.
I feel her getting closer, she's getting wetter, making it harder for me to stay in.
"Tom. I can't take it anymore."
She whines beneath me. But I'm not finished, I decide to have some more fun with her.

I go rougher and press up against the walls inside her, feeling her texture up against my tip more than before. She moans loudly, almost screaming. I get so close and pull out before I let it go inside her. I stroke myself a few times to keep the feeling before I give out.

It falls on her stomach. I take slow breaths, watching her as she catches hers. Her stomach is rapidly rising and falling. I remove myself from above her, letting myself rest. I feel like if I get anymore pleasure, I was going to die. She must want more from me.

She picks up my left pleasure, licking it all up. When she catches her breath, she gets up and leans over me. She takes me into her hands. Maria rubs over my tip, pressing down just enough. I can't help myself and I moan, I feel her finger going over the right spot in my slit. The one having my hips bucking into her hand for more.

"Fuck- Maria!~"
I whimper, my voice cracks. It feels so good I don't even care, she giggles at my voice crack. She continues thumbing the perfect spot, my thighs twitching here and there. I'm leaning on my elbows, she's watching intently as my tip turns red. Tensing as I ger closer.