chapter 2

I wake up the next day, realizing that it was already late in the morning. It was 11:43 in the morning, I decide to get up and get ready to go out tonight. Tom didn't give me any time so I have to call the number on the paper.
I go grab it out of my bag from last night, and go to my phone punching in the numbers.

The dial tone rings until it disappears. A deep morning voice answers. "Hello?"
The voice over the phone is Tom. I respond, a little nervous.
"This is Maria. What time tonight?"

He giggles, it sounds beautiful.
"Ah, Maria. How about 7 PM?"
I think about it.
"Yeah, that will work. Goodbye Tom, see you later."
I say before hanging up. He returns the word and the call ends.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Tom's POV*

I wake up to my phone ringing, I get a call from an unsaved number. I pick up the phone hesitantly, wondering who it could be calling me at this time.
"Hello?"
The person speaks, a familiar female voice speaks from the other side. A beautiful voice. I smile right away when I fully recognize her.

"This is Maria. What time tonight?"
She asks, her voice sounds unconfident and leery. I remember I asked her out, although I was a little drunk. I giggle a bit, but remember I'm still on the phone.
"Ah, Maria. How about 7PM?"
I ask her. She's quiet. Then she speaks again.
"Yeah, that will work. Goodbye Tom, see you later."

I return the exit and the phone hangs up. I smirk to myself. Now that I'm up, I might as well take a shower. But Bill has to know this first. I get out of bed and walk to Bill's room.
"Bill, I'm on with Maria tonight."
He smiles at me, waving his eyebrows.
"Goodluck brother, I heard shes easy to be seduced by. It's what the other men at that club say."
I completely believe him. Nodding, I leave the room and go to my room. I grab clean clothes for after my shower.

I grab a new hat, I'm not that gross, c'mon. I walk to my bathroom and hop in, the warm water hits my skin like rain and it's refreshing. I like to wash the night before off, all the drinks and whores that surround me in the club. Aside from Maria, I know she's mot just desperate for sex. She doesn't seem that way. I wash my body, lathering it up.

The soap runs slowly down my abs from the humidity of the shower. I wash my front too, making sure its clean just incase something happens tonight. I finish up with my shower. I get out and wipe off my fogged up mirror. I tie the towel around my waist and used lotion for my face. The water drips down my shoulders and my abs like a sex scene in a movie. I hope she's really into me, I've been inlove with her for months.

I haven't had girls over in those months either. She's my main focus, and although she's a stripper, I'd hope she wasn't too used up. She doesn't need that, if she was I would feel bad for her because she's my age. I dry myself off and get dressed. I'm wearing a purple T-shirt, light blue baggys, and my purple jordans. With my black beanie and my purple hat.

I tie my dreads in the back of the hat and they fall onto my shoulders perfectly. I smile at myself in the mirror, playing with my piercing.
"She's gonna love me tonight."
I think to myself. My main goal is to make her mine eventually, and to get a chance in bed with her. She's so fine and her body is beyond perfect. She's got curves, I love curves. She isn't scrawny like the other girls up there, she's thick.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Maria's POV*

I decide I should get ready, I think I should take a shower just to be safe. I don't want to smell bad, that would be so embarrassing. I go to my bathroom and get undressed. I stare at myself in the mirror for a moment. I begin have thoughts about fucking Tom. I slap myself immediately.

"That's so disgusting, he probably won't do that."
I think to myself. But then again, he's been on the news mutiple times for sleeping with fans so what the hell do I know? I go away from the mirror and start my shower, letting the water run and warm up. I put may hand in to feel if the water has warmed up. It has. I step in and wet my hair.

I finish up my shower and get out, grabbing my towel and wrapping it around myself. I brush out my hair and blow dry it. When I'm done, I go to my closet for some new clothes. I decide on some shorts, jean. They have small pink roses on the bottom. I pull out my dark pink and white shirt. It was a matching set I found at a thrift store. It was a long sleeve shirt with roses in the middle. The sleeves were dark pink and the middle of the shirt was white.

The collar was a V-neck and it was striped with pink and white. I go back to my bathroom, doing my makeup. Pink eyeshadow and winged eyeliner like Bill's. I put on matte lipstick and lip gloss. I take one last look at myself in my full body mirror.
"I'm a whore."
I

say, before laughing at myself and leaving my house. I spent 4 hours getting ready, just enough time as it was already 6:47 when I looked at my flip phone.

I get into my car and go to the address Tom gave me last night. I drive 20 minutes to get there. When I arrive, I'm in shock. His house is huge! I shut my car off and take my keys out, putting them in my back pocket with my flip phone. I walk up to the gates, black huge gates and a small box with a red button on it. I press the button and the gates open. I think maybe that's a bit concerning for them if their fans come here.

I walk up to the door, my thighs tight in my jeans and all my curves showing. I knock on the door nervously. I begin to realize whats actually about to happen and my stomach begins to tie in a nervous knot. The door opens and I'm now face to face with Bill. He looks me up and down, interest in his eyes. He looks so handsome, but I remind myself who I'm really here for.

"Hello Maria, come in."
He says, holding out his hands motioning me inside.
When I walk in, I'm amazed. Everything is so pretty. "This is amazing Bill."
I say. He smiles.
"Like it?"
He smirks now, putting his arm around me.

I get nervous and only nod my head yes. We hear footsteps that make us both turn our heads. It's Tom. He's in my favorite color and he looks majestic as ever. His dreads lay on his shoulders as he walks towards me. He stops and speaks to me.
"Well then, shall we?"
He says, holding out his hand for me. I nod, grab his hand and he leads me out to his car. Its a black audi, tinted to where you can't see inside. Maybe for his car sex dates. Who knows?