Titanomachia 2

Florian's gyarados roared as it soaked the sands with the water it mystically generated, landing a strong waterfall attack on the great tusk. The primal quaking earth titan flinches, but is still not yet defeated. Atop the water-flying pokemon's head was a diadem of blue, tied to a flexible crystal carapace which covered the entirety of the beast's body, signifying that it had terastalized into a water type.

While Florian handled the past, Juliana carved forth towards the future. Arven was by her side, hoping to be a part of it.

Scovillain was proficient in dealing damage against the futuristic titan, and Juliana sent out her crocalor as well to dish some more pain on the steel type. Although the creature's metallic body still acted as a natural armor, and with it caused several fissures with its stomping tantrum. The entirety of the desert shook, the sands rising and falling as if they were waves of water as fissures were forced open.

The terastalized crocalor tried to use the incinerate attack to stop the titan while dealing some damage, but the titan only seemed to grow more angry the redder its metal became.

"They're too strong! We have to fall back!" Arven cried out, but Juliana shook her head and grabbed him by the wrist, "no! We've got this!"

Arven stared into her eyes as a sandy chaos engulfed the battle scene, he could feel that spark inside him again. Suddenly disappointing her became more terrifying than dying to the titans.

Arven looks back at the iron treads titan, and steels his nerves once again. He commands his scovillain to use another fire fang, with both heads leaping up ready to bite down on the iron treaded titan, only to be swatted away with the titan's odd trunk.

"Scove!" Arven runs to check on his companion, but before he can, he gets tackled by Juliana out of a chunk of sandstone headed his path.

The battle continued for what seemed to be an hour. Florian commanded his gyarados to finish off the unrelenting great tusk titan with one last waterfall, knocking it down and out for good. Iron treads however was still standing, but not for long.

"Scovillain! Get your fire fang ready! Crocolar will help you out!" commands Arven. Crocolor proceeds to fire an incinerate towards the two-headed beast's mouths, and the creature jumps high up in the air for one last fire fang, knocking out the creature as well.

The great tusk titan's body, much like the other titans before it, begins to fade away. The effects of the herba mystica taking their toll, feeding off of the body now that it had gone unconscious. Soon the great tusk was reduced to nothing. The iron treaded titan on the other hand...

"It's gonna blow!" Arven yelled out. He hitches a ride with Juliana on Miraidon away from the blast, while Florian returns his gyarados back into its pokeball, and takes both scovillain and crocalor with him on Koraidon after their trainers accidentally abandoned them in the panic. The iron treaded titan's meltdown results in a massive explosion which rips through the earth, causing the entire surrounding area to shake, as well as burying the group underneath layers of sand.

Some moments later, Arven's head rises from the sand. He wipes the sand off of his face. He had shielded Juliana with his own body. Said girl was barely conscious as well, no doubt stunned by the destructive blast. Ears ringing, with the nasal passages threatening likewise. Eyesight blurry, and movement disoriented. Arven stumbled along the desert, spotting Miraidon who was sniffing the sand tracking for them, and then running over to him upon spotting him.

The next couple minutes were spent trying to regain their bearings. Juliana however mostly just wanted to rest, tuckered out by their long mission. Arven wraps her in a spare picnic cloth and rides Miraidon with her as cargo towards the blast site.