Chapter 35

Anxiety spiked throughout my body immediately. I could feel my blood run cold as my hands started to tremble. The heavy air that surrounded us in an instant wasn't for no reason. No, no, no this is what it felt to be in the presence of an upper moon. Upper moon 3 at that and he wasn't even visible yet. You don't realize how absolutely fucking awful it feels until you're in the situation. It's like the air itself with just the upper moon's being was crushing my bones in. Bidding me to want to fall to my knees. I drew in a quick and painful breath.

"It's time." I gasped out though my words felt silent in the moment.

Within an instant, Akaza lands harshly onto the dirt. Sending dust up that masks him entirely but his piercing yellow eyes. Kyojuro shifts into a defensible position immediately. We watch as the dust slowly clears, waiting for Akaza to move. I see Tanjiro strain his head back to look at the commotion.

Once the dust has completely cleared it reveals Akaza's striking physique. His strong, toned body. His open vest and saggy pants that hide some of the striped marking coating his body throughout. His short and red hair. Yet the most awe-definable feature are his beautiful eyes, etched in for pupils are the kanji reading upper 3. Wait hold up, beautiful? I do a double take at the upper moon and cant help but let my mouth gape a little. I forgot how absolutely fuckable this man looks. Seriously this the type of dude that you look at and go oh yeah that one's fertile all right. Holy fucking shit.

"No mames, este puto esta pero bien chulo!" (for the non-frijoleros this basically means this bitch hella fine) I exclaim, a fist covering my mouth as I gaze at the demon in front of us.

Tanjiro's face morphs into pure horror as soon as he reads Akaza. He looks at me confused and scared and I smile at him, reassuring him. Though he can't see it through the mask. I might as well just save my energy from now on, or maybe make my mask invisible to anyone in the demon slayer corps. I don't know. Wait now is not the time to get off track- I should step away and let these hoes do their thing.

I go to clutch my bag and grab my sword. I don't sheathe it though, incase something goes out of the canon. Not to mention I could be subjectable to Akaza's attacks. I shuffle back slowly, hissing as pain shoots through my spine. It seems Akaza doesn't care or hasn't noticed me as he continues his focus on Tanjiro and Kyojuro.

With a roaring boom, Akaza is gone from his spot in an instant. My eyes widen as I see the scene in-front of me unfold. What happened in a second, felt like 10. Like I could see every movement slowed down with absolute clear detail. Akaza aimed his fist right towards Tanjiro's head, whom hadn't reacted yet. Kyojuro however, reacted immediately, sending an attack out to cut Akaza's arm in half.

"Rising Scorching Sun!" He yelled, his sword effortlessly cutting through Akaza's arm like warm butter. Akaza immediately backed off, jumping a good distance away once again. Tanjiro was unusually calm for what had just happened.

I looked at him funny from the sidelines, clutching the bag in my arms. I looked back at Akaza, instantly thanking myself I did because of what this whore just did. This man fixed his arm like it was nothing, maintaining eye contact with Kyojuro.

"That's a fine sword." He teased out before proceeding to lick off some of the excess blood on his palm. I stared at him in awe before thinking. Would it be wrong to say I want to absolutely fuck the living daylights out of him? Like morally speaking... maybe I do want him to lick me up and down that way and maybe I do want to keep going till we both pass out but is that so bad? Is fucking the enemy really that bad? I mean would Giyu mind? Who am I kidding of course he would. But what if... no one finds out. This requires serious thinking that I do not have time for and frankly am too lazy to keep thinking about.