"Wait, isn't she Hwang Youngjae's daughter?" Giselle looked at the leader, "We put a hit on her right?"

Karina stared, concentrating on the woman on the screen, "We put a hit on her father since he didn't take Yongsun seriously and didn't repay him. Then we vowed to get his daughter taken out too. We also took it as an opportunity to recruit Ryujin."

"Looks like she failed to take Yeji out." Winter looked over to her girlfriend, watching her face glow red in anger.

"So what do we do now?" The hacker turned her chair around.

"Gather all the information you can on Yeji, find someone that Giselle can get close to. And then go through the footage and find Ryujin at that fight club." Karina ordered as she got her phone out of her pocket and took a photo of the pair.

-

-

-

The sound of Yeji's laughter echoed through the night, blending with the hum of the engine. She couldn't contain the excitement of her newfound love, so she raised her hand into the air with a foolish smile.

Ryujin couldn't help but be captivated by the sight of Yeji, her carefree spirit and sweet laughter- her heart was swelling in ways she could never imagine. Her lips curved into a smile, mirroring the happiness that radiated in Yeji.

The cat-eyed woman wrapped her arms back around Ryujin's waist and leaned onto her back. Ryujin looked down at her hands, watching how her fingers were interlocked tightly. She took one of her hands off the handlebars and held onto Yeji's hand, gently caressing with her thumb.

Beneath the starlit sky, they were lost in their own world.

Soon, they made it back to Yeji's apartment. She helped her partner off of the bike.

"Thank you for tonight." The cat-eyed woman smiled hugging the other tightly. "Are you sure you don't want to stay tonight?"

Ryujin smiled beneath her helmet, her eyes squinting in joy. "I have a few things to do tonight, I'll see you tomorrow."

Yeji took off her helmet and extended it towards her. "Okay then."

"Keep it."

"But it's yours."

"It's yours now."

The cat-eyed woman smiled and leaned in close, "Thank you, Ryu."

She kissed the top of her helmet before walking to the entrance of the building. As she watched her partner leaving her, her phone buzzed in her pocket.

Her blood ran cold as she received a message from Karina.

[XXX: Sent an attachment.]

She clicked on the attachment. Ryujin stood in utter shock as she saw a CCTV footage picture of her and Yeji kissing on the motorbike. Her fingers gripped hard on the phone, nearly cracking her screen.

"Ryujin!!" Yeji yelled out from the door.

She immediately looked back up to see Yeji waving goodbye like a little child ready for her first day of school. Ryujin swallowed her fear and waved back before speeding back home.

-

-

-

In the confines of her room, Ryujin's mind was a raging storm of fear and panic. Her shoulders were heavy from the impending danger targeted towards her and Yeji. She couldn't fathom losing her just when they just began their journey.