Chapter 107 System Upgrade

En başından başla

  "This is all the information about the mimic system that I have studied all my life." Mr. Zhong said to Yan Hao, "I never thought of giving you these materials so early, I was afraid that you would not be able to chew through too much." Yan Hao blinked

  him Those big eyes revealed doubts in their eyes, as if they were asking, what you taught me before, I will be able to do it after just looking at it, why do you still have such concerns.

  The interpretation of this look is Mr. Zhong's subjective interpretation. As for whether Yan Hao thinks so, Mr. Zhong didn't ask, anyway, it's fine if he understands it this way.

  "To study the mimicry system, you must first understand the traditional mecha. Don't think that the mimicry system is very simple just because you have created a five-level mimicry system." "Teacher, I don't have one." Yan Hao said

  .

  Elder Zhong choked, thinking, what's the matter with this kid, he can't wink at all, shouldn't he honestly say teacher, I know, at this time, what are you refuting, as if I wronged you.

  "Cough, there is no best." Mr. Zhong continued firmly, "There are two reasons why you can create this mimic system. First, it is because the mecha conditions required by the fifth-level mimic system are not complicated. The mecha can be matched with the mimic system by doing some simple modifications.”

  Yan Hao knows this, when he refitted the Black Soul, in addition to replacing a mecha core, he simply changed some of the internal circuits of the mecha. It's really not very complicated.

  "Second, that is the information I gave you. Those materials already have the prototype of the mimic system. But after level five, the difficulty of the mimic mecha will increase with each level up. Not only the difficulty of the system, The mecha itself also needs to make a lot of changes, and these changes are very different from the traditional mecha. Therefore, you must first learn the traditional mecha well before you can develop a more advanced mimic system." Yan Hao had been listening quietly, but

  heard When he was here, he frowned, showing some disapproval.

  "Do you have any questions?" Elder Zhong asked.

  "Teacher, if there is a big difference between the mimic mecha and the traditional mecha, why do you need to learn the traditional mecha first?" Yan Hao asked.

  "Only when you understand the traditional mecha, can you discover the difference between the two and know how to modify it." Zhong Lao said.

  "Why do you need to modify it? Think of it as a brand new thing, can't you study it from scratch?" Yan Hao was puzzled, "Since the difference between the two becomes bigger later, there is no need to learn from it." Mr.

  Zhong Stunned, he thought back and forth about what Yan Hao said just now, the more he thought about it, the brighter his eyes became.

  That's right, why did I have to insist that Yan Hao learn traditional mechs first? Mr. Zhong found that he seemed to be in a blind spot of thinking all the time, because he was a tenth-level mecha manufacturing master and was too familiar with traditional mechas, so he always unconsciously started from traditional mechas when developing. Trying to find a way to convert traditional mechs into mimic mechs.

  But after so many years of research, he has obviously discovered that the shape of the mimic mech is more different from the shape of the traditional mech as it gets later. It is precisely because of this that his research on the mimic system has been stagnant at level six.

  If we change our thinking and jump out, instead of thinking about modifying the existing traditional mecha, but treat it as a brand new thing to study, will there be new breakthroughs?