Chapter 102 Response to

Start from the beginning

  Qiu Zian glanced at the source of the signal, and connected with a smile: "Regimental Commander."

  A young man in military uniform with a face five points similar to Sheng Heng appeared on the screen. This person was Sheng Zhuo: "How long will it take for you to come over?" "

  "Twenty minutes." Qiu Zian replied.

  Sheng Zhuo frowned, and was about to speak when the screen shook for a while. The place Sheng Zhuo was in seemed to be hit by something, and the vibration signal became unstable.

  Seeing this, the smile on Qiu Zian's face faded: "Captain, have you encountered an attack?" "

  We encountered a small group of Zerg scouts, and there were three eighth-level Zerg inside." Sheng Zhuo's face disappeared. With a trace of panic, he said calmly.

  "Do you still have energy?" Qiu Zian asked nervously. Wasn't it because Sheng Zhuo and the others didn't have enough energy for him to come out this time?

  "The energy of the mecha is exhausted, and there is still a part of the battleship."

  "How long can it last?"

  "Fifteen minutes, I will try my best to rush to your side and meet halfway." After finishing speaking, Sheng Zhuo hung up the communication.

  fifteen minutes? That is to say, there is still five minutes left, three eighth-level Zerg, let alone five minutes, as long as they find a chance, they can tear the battleship apart in one minute.

  Qiu Zian opened the internal communication of the team, and quickly said: "The leader encounters Zerg attacks in front, I will go to respond first, and you rush over according to the coordinates." "Yes!"

  Qiu

  Zian was driving a seventh-level mecha, flying The speed was originally faster than other people, but as soon as he accelerated at this time, he immediately stood out and flew towards the depths of the starry sky.

  And almost at the same time Qiu Zian's mecha flew out, the mecha that had been following behind him also suddenly accelerated and rushed out. The mecha turned into a streamer and flew rapidly in space, unexpectedly falling far behind Qiu Zian's mecha.

  Qiu Zian detected the mecha following him, took a look and found that it was a black soul, and was immediately surprised: "Sheng Heng, why did you catch up?" "

  I'll help," Sheng Heng said.

  "There are eighth-level Zerg ahead, and you can't handle them." Qiu Zian has regretted it now. He thought it was just a simple response mission and there was no danger, so he wanted to bring Sheng Heng, who had been away from the battlefield for a long time, to practice. I don't want to kill three eighth-level Zerg halfway.

  Sheng Heng is only a sophomore, and he is still driving a level 6 mecha. When he meets a level 8 Zerg, he will not be an opponent. Even if they are frontline fighters who have experienced many battles, if they drive a sixth-level mecha against an eighth-level Zerg, at least three mechas must be contained together.

  "I'm going to deliver energy blocks to elder brother." Sheng Heng said.

  "Do you have an eighth-level energy block?" Sheng Zhuo is an eighth-level mech fighter. If he can equip the energy in time, the eighth-level Zerg is no match for him at all.

  "Yes, what I'm equipped with now is the eighth-level energy block." Sheng Heng said.

  Good guy, a level 6 mecha equipped with a level 8 energy block is really a luxury, no wonder it can catch up with my speed.