Chapter 105: Invitation

Evelyn invited Fredrick at the cafe so they could properly talk.

"Don't you want to order anything?" asked Evelyn.

Fredrick shook his head, "No need, so..." The both of them stared at each other and bursts out of laughter.

Evelyn covered her mouth, "Sorry, sorry"

"Okay um... So... This is awkward, so..."

"Can we return to what things are?"

"What?" He was confused.

"Oh... I mean... Can we... Can we date again? Just like before?"

Fredrick completely lost his feelings for Evelyn, like he said before, he easily loses feelings, and he doesn't have a 'date to marry' mindset just like Justin.

Fredrick knew that he wouldn't find the one because he is doubting himself, he thinks that death comes first.

"Sorry, Evelyn, I don't think I can anymore"

"Why?"

"I just can't..."

Evelyn sighed, "Your mom told me what happened"

"What happened?"

"Between you and Dorothy"

"Did you ask her about it?" Fredrick slowly got furious.

"Fred, no, it's just why wouldn't you tell me these things? Why can't you tell the girls you dates your situation"

Fredrick frowned, "Because I just don't want to, I mean it's nothing, I don't have plans to share it to anybody"

Evelyn held Fredrick's hand, "You can share it with me"

However, Fredrick yanked his hand away, "No! Stop forcing me! It's none of your business, stay in your lane! I won't tell you anything!" Fredrick grabbed his bag and walks away.

He returned home and went straight to his bedroom, he is pissed off by these people asking him about Dorothy.

He went to his messenger and went straight to the circle gc, he scrolled up and saw Audrey's photo which consist of her writing their surnames on the classroom floor with a white board marker and a word 'C3' with a heart.

Servantes
Castella
Molina C3❤️
Aragon
Morphiteriz

His eyes immediately laid on Castella.

And then he suddenly remembered how she confessed her feelings for him.

He decided to watch their TLE video again, and after almost an hour, he couldn't help but feel butterflies, why do they look so perfect together?

Fredrick laid down on his bed, he couldn't stop overthinking about her confession and why isn't she chatting him yet.

Or is it because she's waiting for him to message first.

Or maybe she already forgot.

It's unexpected, Anne doesn't cling around to him but rather to Gabrielle more.

Fredrick wanted to talk about her confession more so he checks out her account.