Looking at it from the angle of Wang Yibo's point of view, Xiao Zhan's upper eyelids were like a long tilde with the ends of his eyes raised, looking cute and charming.

Wang Yibo slightly lowered his head, but after perceiving that right now was an inappropriate time to kiss, he raised his head back up.

Xiao Zhan sent Wang Yibo to the door, waved to the driver, Lin Chen, and then watched them leave.

"Did you really get married?" Zhang Kai was truly curious. He also looked at the direction Wang Yibo was leaving in, "Such a spicy man on top of that."

Xiao Zhan smiled as he looked at Zhang Kai.

Zhang Kai, "What does this smug expression on your face mean?"

Xiao Zhan raised both hands, delighted, "My laogong's jacket."

Zhang Kai, "Shit! Stop flexing."

The relationship between Xiao Zhan and Zhang Kai isn't one to be called ordinary, Zhang Kai can be regarded as Xiao Zhan's best friend.

Zhang Kai knew about the matters of Xiao Zhan's family and Xiao Zhan's school. Zhang Kai came to City A half a year ago because Xiao Zhan told Zhang Kai that Xiao Jianshi was here.

That day, Zhang Kai even threatened over the phone that he would beat up Xiao Jianshi.

However, when Zhang Kai came over, Xiao Jianshi had already left. Xiao Zhan didn't expect Zhang Kai to come all the way here. He felt very grateful and apologetic, so he secretly bought a pair of shoes for him that Zhang Kai himself was reluctant to buy.

Zhang Kai joked with him after receiving it, saying that he would go through fire and water for him in the future. After he said this, Xiao Zhan told him he wanted to eat egg-fried rice personally made by him. Zhang Kai, who said he would do everything for him the previous second, refused him.

You can never wake up someone who is pretending to be asleep.

You can never eat Zhang Kai's rice.

Although there's no relation between these two sentences.

But the result is the same, it will never happen.

People who pretend to be asleep will never wake up, and Zhang Kai will never enter the kitchen.

As for Xiao Zhan's romantic matters, Zhang Kai also knew some details.

After returning to the office, Xiao Zhan told Zhang Kai a simple version of the story of himself and Wang Yibo.

However, he and Wang Yibo don't really have a story. A big man like Xiao Zhan didn't have the habit of sharing details, so he said two or three sentences and finished in less than half a minute.

After listening, Zhang Kai first let out a "wow", then clicked his tongue, and finally said, "It sounds too fake, if it didn't happen to you, I would've thought it was made up."

Xiao Zhan shrugged.

Zhang Kai asked again, "What about you and Xu Zhiming?"

Xiao Zhan: ???

Ever since he met Xu Zhiming, Zhang Kai would tease about them nonstop.

Xiao Zhan, "Enough."

Zhang Kai laughed, "Fine, your xuezhang also has a girlfriend, I won't say this anymore."

Xiao Zhan, "It has nothing to do with whether he has a girlfriend or not. I have nothing to do with him to begin with."

Zhang Kai laughed harder, "Fine, fine."