nerves

It had been three months since lusamine moved to kanto with Lillie. Gladion was standing infront of the door panicking. His thoughts were endless, his breath picking up, and he was shaking like crazy. He knew his mother was recovering but he was scared, what was she going to say or do to him. He didn't want to be hit again. "I can't I cant do it" gladion thought. He sat down on the porch steps, putting his knees to his chest and hugging them tight while resting his head on in his knees. His breathing came in gasps, And he was shaking and crying with his stomach turning. "Gladion?... oh my god are you ok!" Lillie said. He didn't reply he just sat their gasping for air when suddenly he felt arms wrap around him, holding him tight. "It's ok I know your scared but mother is getting so much better, gladion please focous on your breathing." Lillie said in a calm voice. Gladion tried to slow his breathing but it was no use, he couldn't. Lillie put his ear against her chest so he could hear her breathing. "Try to match my breathing if you can't do it on your own" Lillie said. He breathed in and out slowly, his breathing was shaky but stable. "I'm sorry i-i just I don't think I can face her I can't face mother." Gladion said with tears running down his face. "She better now, I know you two have had a rough past but she's missing you and shes sorry" Lillie stated. "Ok I'll try" gladion said.

Ik this is short but I have a lot going on, but i don't want to leave you guys with nothing so ye. Have a good day/night- Razxberry♡♡