𝓛𝓸𝓸𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓑𝓪𝓬𝓴 🪄

NB:  𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝙵𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝙴𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 7

Story begins......

Sang zhi is in the airport waiting for her first love or forever crush. Duan Jiaxu called her and ask her to wait in the waiting area. She is going through an internal conflicts of thoughts. She only wanted to know whether he broke his promise, that he will inform her when  he date someone. Sitting there waiting him, her train of thought's flee back to the day she helped her brother to move out from dorm.. The excuse she made up to meet him after that school incident.

Flashback.....

She saw her Father's car on the entrance of dorm.. Without wasting any second.. She came near it. The glimpse of a little fox plush toy inside it grabbed her attention. With a smile she grabbed it...

Who is this cute theif who stole my fox from me🙄

When she raised her glimpse it's her crush standing before her.. She gasps a bit in surprise. The face she longs to see is before her.. She suddenly broke the eye lock they shared..

 She suddenly broke the eye lock they shared

Am here to help my gege to shift his things...

She replies without looking at him. In utter surprised expression he exclaimed

Sang zhi...ohh.. It's you

She slowly raised her face to his direction

Yes i am... Jiaxu ge.. Hello.. And how are you... And.. I.. I don't knew it was yours. Sorry..

By telling those she put back the little fox. He look at her without blinking his eyes..

Sorry... That too for this.. Is this the little rebellious kid i met years before.. Is this same sang zhi who clung to my hands to save her from her class teacher.. I think its not her🙄

 I think its not her🙄