New feelings? (pt. 3)

3rd person pov:
Giyuu woke up to the sound of soft rain. He felt a smile push at his lips, but fought the urge keeping a blank expression. He slid out of bed, and walked over to the window. He opened it feeling the mist brush his face. He liked the rain, it made him feel calm. He stuck his hand out the window feeling an old memory come back.
-Flahback-
"Nee-san, can I please go out! The rain is so fun!" Young Giyuu turned to his older sister who was taking out sime rice for dinner. She laughed putting the rice down, and walking over to him.
"I can't let you out in the rain, you'll get sick. You don't like being sick right?" She ruffled his hair.
"Nooooooo..." He said crossing his arms with a pouty expression. She laughed again opening the window, as mist sprayed them. She picked him up, as he reached his hand through the window feeling the rain hit it.
"The rains pretty isn't it, Yuu?" She whispered as they both watched the rain hit the grass.
-End of flashback-
Giyuu felt a twinge of sadness as he pulled his hand back.
"If only you were still here..." he whispered shaking his hand dry.
"If who were here?" He jumped, almost falling over, although someone caught him in time. "Sorry, didn't mean to startle you," He opened his eyes looking up at the figure as it came to focus. Rengoku stood him back up before stepping backward.
"Thank y-you..." he mumbled, as his head ache returned. Rengoku look at him, seeing his sunken features, and sad expression, he decided to drop it, 'I'll ask him later' he thought. Giyuu walked over to the bed plopping down on it.
"How are you feeling?" Rengoku asked walking over, and placing a hand on his forehead. Giyuu blushed a little, being this close to him.
"A little better I-I guess?...." He said bring his feet up onto the bed.
"You still have a fever so you should take it easy," Giyuu looked up at him, his warm eyes, and gentle smile making him feel welcome. He nodded, greatful he wasn't alone.
The door creaked open, and Kocho walked in holding some green medicine.
""Good morning Tomioka-san! How are you doing?" Unlike Rengoku's smile Giyuu found Kocho to be kind of forced, he found it intimidating. He shrugged, taking the medicine Kocho gave him.
"He still has a noticeable fever," Rengoku told Kocho as she wrote something down on a clipboard. She nodded turning back to Giyuu.
"You can go home if you'd like, but I'd like you to come back here tommorow," She said continuing to telling him things to do, and not to do. He spaced out not paying attention to what she was saying. When she finally finished he thanked them both, and headed back to his estate.
He clipped his katana to his belt walking to the training room. He didn't care if Kocho had said not to do it, he needed to get some things off his mind, and training was a good way to do just that. He walked to the back room quickly to not be seen by Rengoku, and Uzui who were training at the other side of the room. He put his katana, and slipping his haori off, putting them both down, and walking over to the matted floor. He stayed their for about 30 minutes practicing different flips, and dodges. He felt a hard tap on his back making him gasp. His breathing hitch making him cough. He stood up turning around, coming face to face with Shinazugawa. He stepped back awkwardly.
"Ah! D-do you need something S-Shinazugawa?..." He studdered looking down. He had had a crush on him for ages, but was always to scared to admit it. It broke his heart when he started dating Kanae, but this didn't last long as she died soon after. He had developed a liking for Rengoku soon after, he started dating Kanae, and was still fixated on that, still to nervous to ask him out.
"Regoku, and Uzui saw you come in,  and asked me to come get you," He said roughly turning around as he continued to train with a dummy. 'Well shit...' He sighed, grabbing his katana, and clipping it to his belt, and slipping on his haori. He walked into the main room, his head pounding.
"Tomioka!" Rengoku ran up to me, Uzui behind him. "Kocho said you should rest, and not to train! What are you doing here!"
"I-...." He didn't have an answer for that looking down. "I-I'm sorry..." Was the only thing he made out.
Rengoku sighed, "I should've known you wouldn't listen to her." He grabbed his hand dragging him out of the room, "I'll be back soon, Tengen!" He yelled behind him.
"Wa-Wait! Wh-Where are we g-going!"
"I'm bringing you home! You shouldn't be working when your sick!" Giyuu sighed giving in. Once they arrived at the water estate, Rengoku made him go shower, and said he'd make food. He also sent a crow to Tengen saying he'd be staying at the water estate to make sure Giyuu didn't start training again. Giyuu walked into the living room wearing a baggy yukata.

(Heres a pic for u ❤️)He was surprised to find Rengoku still there

He was surprised to find Rengoku still there.
"I-I'm sorry to b-be such a b-bother...." He said his face flushing a little. Rengoku looked up as he put some rice porridge down on the table.
"It's okay!" He said brightly beckoning Giyuu to come sit down. Giyuu walked over slowly, as training took a toll on him, as he wasn't fully recovered (Damn I really like the word 'as' 💀). He collapsed into the chair exhausted.
"Are you okay?" Rengoku asked, sliding over the bowl of rice porridge. Giyuu nodded, though that was a lie, he felt terrible. Rengoku seemed to noticed he was lying, he stood up. "Do you have a thermometer?" He looked down at Giyuu his voice softening. Giyuu nodded pointing at the drawer to his left. Rengoku opened the drawer to see a thermometer, and a bunch of small thin knives (not the ones used for cooking if u know what I mean 😭❤️). He shook that thought out of his head, 'It's a kitchen...' He turned back around handing the thermometer to Giyuu. A few seconds later he handed it back, looking down.
"104.8, you should rest, Tomioka," He nodded mumbling a thank you, and heading into his bedroom.
Rengoku's pov:
I left, and went back to my estate, making a point to come back, and check up on him later. It worried me how out of it he seemed. I walked past the training grounds, seeing Shinazugawa pin Obanai down again.
"Kyojuro-san!" Mitsuri ran up to me, panting.
"Do you need something, Kanroji-san?" I stopped, turning around to look at her. 'She looks healthy' I smiled knowing my former student has come a long way.
"I was just wondering why you were coming from the water estate, Tomioka-san normally doesn't let anyone else inside," She said pushing one of her long braids off her shoulder.
"Ah, Tomioka is currently ill, Kocho sent him home," The smile dissolved from her face.
"Is he alright? I heard he almost drowned aswell!"
"Yeah, he should be okay though."
"Thats good to hear! Tell him I hope he gets better soon, next time you see him!" She turned around running back over to Obanai to spar with him next. 'next time you see him...' It made my heart flutter, I pushed it off, not the time.

(1300 words)
Yassss! That took foreverrrrrr! Hoped u guys liked it tho!