Surgery

☯TLL's POV☯

Light got bored of the movie, he was to anxious about red. He decided to go for a walk. He walked to stick city. While out, he ran into green.
"Oh. Hey green what you doing out?"
"I could ask you the same thing."
She snapped.
"Whoa! Calm down. What'd I do?"
"I'm watching you. You are Darks clone, there's no way anything good can come from you. Others may be blind to your lies but I'm not. You better watch your every step, cause I'll be there, and if I see something out of ordinary, your doomed."
"What?! Green I swear I'm g-"
"Save it. I don't care. Goodbye."
And with that she was gone. Light shook his head. 'green can be so confusing.' He thought. He continued his walk and was about to turn around when he heard someone call his name. He looked back and saw pink.
"Light! Oh light. I need you to do me a favor."
"Ok. Name it."
"I need you to watch over green. There's something wrong. I'm worried about her. You need to look out for her. But there's something else."
"Ok."
"Something big is coming. Another evil. And I'm afraid that it will bring more destruction and more chaos than anything the gang has ever experienced. I need you to watch out for them. Be strong."
"Wait! Can't you explain more?"
"I'm sorry."
She shook her head and moved away from TLL.
"Later."
She said.
TLL starred in confusion.
'so now I'm in charge kinda? I have to take care of them? And what's this danger? Are we all doom? Gosh, help me someone.'
He shook his head.
'i need to go back home. I hope reds out of surgery.'
TLL turned and headed back home. When he got back blue was down with the others. He looked over at light and smiled.
"Your just on time. She out of surgery and doing better."
Light smiled.
"Good to hear."
"We're going up now, you coming?"
Yellow asked.
"Of course."
Light followed the others up and when he saw red his heart softened (and this ain't a ship, Light's just very caring, especially to red.) Red sat up. Her eyes shone but she looked tired. SC and everyone else gave red a hug. light watched as they gave such gentle care to the hurt. His heart swelled. He had never known people could be so nice. His whole life he thought everyone was just out for there own good. Maybe not. Maybe there was good in the world. Red waved at Light and light waved back. But light didn't stay. He wanted to give reds closest friends more time. He looked at everyone but when his eyes fell on green he noticed something was off. Green wasn't looking at red and her face was expressionless. TLL starred at her for a moment but then shook his head. He didn't have time to think about that. He had to think about what pink had said. He headed back to his room.