𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘹 𝘱𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘰𝘮 ★

╰ ★ ; 𝘴𝘮𝘶𝘵 ╮
_
requested !!<3
.
.
.
.
______________
3rd person pov
____________

ever since the two new ghouls arrived, rain has had his eye on a specific guitarist called phantom. phantom was around almost the same height as rain, maybe a few inches shorter. rain has been talkative with this new ghoul more then he was when he arrived to the church.

all the other ghouls were slightly surprised as to rains shyness absolutely dying when rain was around phantom, cumulus had one idea on why. could rain perhaps might've liked phantom?

it was soon to be dinner and when mountain was setting the table, rain and phantom walked out of phantoms room together talking and smiling with each other. it's like phantom was rains new best friend. " hey guys " mountain said to the two and rain waved. " hi mountain ! " phantom said trying to be extra friendly since he was only new, he didn't wanna be hated.

soon all the other ghouls and ghoulettes walked out and sat down at the table. of course rain and phantom sat together. swiss and sodo sat together, mountain next to rain, cirrus next to sodo, cumulus next to swiss and aurora next to cumulus. " rains acting like i don't exist. " sodo whispered to swiss.

" maybe he's just getting to know the new ghouls, i'm sure you guys will be best friends again soon enough " swiss whispered back, smiling down at sodo. sodo nodded, still angry, but in his perspective phantom replaced aether and took away rain, his two best friends. but sodo can't blame phantom, he knows it's not his fault, sodo still feels angry though.

soon after dinner was finished, rain and phantom stood up and walked back to rains room this time. everyone else helped clean up and then went back to whatever they were doing before.

once rain and phantom walked to rains room, rain closed the door behind them and without phantom knowing, locked it. phantom had been here as well as aurora for maybe a week and a half now, rain was already developing feelings for phantom, rain didn't know why but he didn't feel shy around phantom, he acted a bit like sodo in a way.

phantom let out a side of rain that even rain didn't know he had, but rain liked it. rain for once felt dominant and wanted to dom phantom. he didn't know why but he blamed it on hormones. but rain couldn't get the image of the two fucking out of his head.

he wanted, and needed it. of course he wasn't going to force it onto phantom but usually all ghouls felt like this so rain had high hopes. rain and phantom talked for hours non stop, rain was interested in phantoms rambles and phantom listened to whatever rain had and wanted to say.

rain felt a strong bond between them and hoped phantom felt the same way, phantom felt comfortable around rain and was just starting to realise he had feelings for the slightly taller ghoul. the two felt a strong connection together and was both very oblivious.

to the two it felt like minutes before it became midnight and all the other ghouls were starting to go to sleep rain thought it was starting to become the perfect time. " phantom ? " rain said, walking closer to the guitarist. " yes rain ? " phantom answered looking at rain.

rain got closer and closer and phantom started to walk backwards. the typical way of pinning someone to the wall, and that's just what rain did. " rain.. ? " phantom whispered, mouth slightly agape looking at rain. not even realising he's doing the triangle method.

rain noticed tho and smirked. rain got closer to phantoms face and spoke quietly. " do you like this? when i'm so close to you? " he asked seductively to the smaller ghoul. phantom didn't answer, he was stunned but he didn't mind. he was starting to enjoy this even.

phantom only nodded slightly and soon enough, rains lips were on his and the two shared a passionate kiss. it soon turned into a rough make out and rain placed both his hands in phantoms and pinned phantoms hands to the wall. rain bit phantoms lip lightly for entrance and phantom gave rain a clear entrance.

rain slid his tongue into phantoms mouth and the two fought for dominance, rain winning easily as he slowly raised his leg, putting his knee against phantoms crotch. phantom whimpered and felt himself getting hard, it was music to rains ears. the two pulled apart and stared at each other for a few seconds, catching their breath.

" undress. " rain demanded and phantom followed hesitantly, he was embarrassed but did so anyway. soon both of the ghouls were undressed and rain grabbed phantom and threw him onto the bed. rain soon crawled on top of phantom and phantom blushed.

" good boy. " rain whispered in phantoms ears making phantom flush even more, soon rain flipped phantom over. " hands and knees. " rain demanded more. rain got off phantom as phantom followed the directions and phantom grew nervous hearing a bottle opening.

soon rain got back and admired phantom, phantom grew embarrassed and flushed. " i'm gonna prep you okay ? if it hurts too much tell me. " rain said comfortingly to phantom and rain saw phantom nod his head. rain soon entered one finger through phantoms hole making phantom scream in pain.

" do you want to stop ? " rain asked, worried but saw phantom shake his head. " n..no, keep going. " phantom replied and so that's exactly what rain did. soon rain entered another finger making phantom scream in pain with a bit more pleasure. " i know this hurts, your doing so well. " rain whispered to phantom, comforting him.

after rain decided that phantom was all stretched out, he pulled his fingers out and applied lube to his dick. " phantom, are you sure you wanna do this? " rain asked one more time and phantom nodded aggressively, " yes ! please now ! " phantom cried out and rain nodded.

soon, without warning, rain pulled into phantom making phantom moan in pain and pleasure. soon rain started thrusting and phantom became more and more vulnerable to rain, moaning and crying out. soon for phantom, pain became pleasure and bliss.

" that's it, keep making those noises for me. " rain said to phantom in between breaths. " f..faster ! " phantom cried out wanting more and more. rain started pulling on phantoms hair and continued to thrust in and out of the smaller ghoul underneath him. " you're doing great baby. " rain groans and phantom nods, still moaning.

" rain i'm gonna..! " phantom called out and rain interrupted him. " do it baby, me too. " rain says and soon enough, the phantom cums onto the sheets and rain cums inside of phantom.

rain lays next to phantom and the two look at each other, messy hair, flushed cheeks and both out of breath. " rain i'm so tired.. " phantom says and rain nods. " do you want me to run you a warm bath? " rain asks and phantom nods. rain gets out of his bed and picks up phantom, carrying him to the bathroom and rain puts phantom down in a small chair next to the bath.

soon rain turns on the tap in the bath and puts in warm water. once it was fulled with warm water, the two ghouls got in together and phantom laid in rains chest.

the two stayed there sleepily and after getting all clean, they hopped out, got dry and went back into the bedroom. rain just pulled off the sheets and the two slept without sheets and rain would wash them in the morning. phantom cuddled up next to rain and the two held each other until they both fell asleep with the blanket covering both of them.

_____________
THE END !!!

______