𝘮𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘵𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘹 𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘯 ♡

╰ ♡ ; 𝘧𝘭𝘶𝘧𝘧 ╮
_
OTHER SHIPS IN THIS ONESHOT, THEY INCLUDE - SWISS X SODO AND PHANTOM X AURORA
.
.
.
.
.
_____________
mountains pov
___________

today was a gloomy and rainy day, it couldn't be more perfect. no ritual, day off and nothing to ruin my mood. whenever the weather is like this, i open my window and put my plants outside for the rain to shower my plants. me and rain usually hangout during these days because we both agree it's the best weather there could be.

if i'm being honest, i'm glad me and rain have a whole day that we hangout. it all started when the weather was like this and sodo kept complaining since he had planned to do something that day so rain decided to hang out with me, and ever since me and rain always went to each other when this weather happened.

the only difference between me and rain is he likes to be one with the rain, as he says it's yk cuz it's in his name, whereas i like to do indoor activities whilst it's rainy outside. but usually we stay inside. as soon as i put my plants outside i was waiting to hear a knock at my door and soon enough, that knock finally happened.

i opened my door and there rain was standing in my doorway. i of course let him in and closed the door behind me. " what are we doing today rain? " i asked with a small smile on my face. " well, i figured we could read this new book i bought at the store a few weeks back, i haven't gotten a chance to read it yet so i thought we might as well ! " he replied smiling back at me.

" sounds good. " i replied and we sat on the white fluffy carpet on my floor next to each other, my legs were spread out across the floor whilst rain brought his knees to his chest. i found that cute. we both held the book and rain out his head on my shoulder, our bodies touched. it was perfect.

after reading for a while, rain stretched and yawned. " done reading? " i asked and rain nodded while getting on the ground. he held out his hand for me and he tried to help me up, he struggled a bit though. i helped by using some of my body strength and we both stood next to each other.

" what now raindrop? " i asked him. raindrop is a little nickname i have for rain ever since our second hangout when we watched the rain trickle down my window, we had a raindrop race and my raindrop won so i teased him slightly and accidentally called him raindrop. ever since then it's just been a nickname.

" what is we play a board game ? " he replies back and i nod. " okay raindrop, let's do that. " i answer and i open my wardrobe and pull out a famous board game, monopoly. you can't go wrong with it. we play monopoly for about an hour, laughing and making jokes and just talking to each other.

everything is perfect, i love these days with all my heart, hanging out with rain on these days make me so happy, i love rain with all my heart and i love this weather. it's just so perfect.

until we both hear something. something we don't want to hear. from the other side of the house we hear very faintly some sounds from swiss's room, can those two really not knock it off?! for one day? dear satan. " do you hear that .? " rain asks me awkwardly.

" yes i do. " i reply while rolling my eyes. we both know swiss and sodo are the horniest pair of us all and cannot contain their boners for each other for one day. then i thought of something. " i have an idea raindrop. " i tell the smaller ghoul next to me, looking at the door silently.

" yeah ? " rain replies desperate to hear what i have in mind. " i had a thought, you like being outside on rainy days so why not? i'll get my umbrella and if you would like to we can have a walk through the forest close by, you can see all the animals and be in the rain and i get to see all the plants and still stay somewhat dry, better yet we won't have to hear that.. " i say and i see rains face light up.