𝘮𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘵𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘹 𝘴𝘰𝘥𝘰 ☆ ♡

╰☆ ♡ ; 𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘧𝘭𝘶𝘧𝘧 ╮
_
.
.
.
.
.
.
_______________
3rd person pov
_____________

today was not a good day for the small little fire ghoul. sodo was having a shit day and to top it all off, he ended up having an argument with rain. there was a misunderstanding between the two that led to them screaming at each other. in the end, rain had enough and accidentally used his water ability.

he poured water all over sodo, pissing the fire ghoul off. " i- sodo i'm sorry ! i didn't mean to ! " rain was quick to say but sodo had already had fire surrounding his body with fire spread across his body. " WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YO-.. " sodo stopped. the fire around sodo had already dried the water.

he looked up whilst heavily breathing. " for fucks sake!. " the fire ghoul mumbled out then stomped his way to his room. the room was silent. " what the fuck? " aether said out loud. rain felt horrible and rubbed his arm guilty. " it's fine rain just leave him, he'll be fine in an hour or two. " cirrus explained and rain walked over to her.

mountain, who was sitting on the couch listening to the fight next to swiss decided he would check up on sodo. he'd realised no one had checked on sodo after a horrible day for months.

sodo on the other hand had already slammed his door shut wondering what he did to deserve this, in his defence, both ghouls had a different point of view in what happened during the fight. the small ghoul also wondered why no one would ever ask if he was okay.

he couldn't even remember the last time someone had checked up on him, but he didn't blame them, sodo was a fire ghoul, no one would even want to be near him when he was pissed off. sure, he was angry a lot but that didn't mean he didn't have a heart.

sodo didn't even realise but he started to cry. he burst into tears without realising. he hadn't cried in weeks, months even. the fire ghoul was always the 'scary, angry, short' one who didn't need anyone. his fellow members always brushed his breakdowns as a tantrum seeing how he acted around them, they never dared to follow him into his room.

soon, the others still in the living room started to hear bangs and rumbles from inside of the fire ghouls room and was concerned of what it was. mountain stood up and started to make his way to sodo's room.

" where are you going? " cumulus asked curiously with what mountain replied with " checking up on sodo. ". mountain had always been the responsible, adult like one with a tiny bit of childishness along with it. mountain liked knowing the ghouls were all okay.

" good luck with that. " aether snickered but mountain gave him a look and aether shut up. mountain finally got to sodo's room which was the furthest room and heard commotion from inside. mountain knocked on the door twice with no response, yet the cluttering stopped.

" sodo, are you alright in there? " mountain asked and knocked again. still, with no response, mountain decided to walk in himself. mountain widened his eyes at the sight he got. he stared at the fire ghoul, heavily breathing with his mask thrown across the room creating a dent in the black painted wall.

sodo had a tear stained face as tears were still running down his face, there were multiple punch holes in the walls as well as kick holes and a few of his posters had been ripped down. " sodo.. " mountain cooed, feeling horrible for the smaller ghoul. sodo didn't talk, he stopped breathing for a few seconds, realising mountain had walked in.

mountain didnt talk either but he shut sodo's door and walked up to sodo, hugging him. mountain felt sodo tense up for a few seconds before tightly hugging the taller ghoul. " what happened .? " mountain asked the smaller ghoul while rubbing his back. " fuck.. " sodo swore under his breath unable to find his words properly.

" it's okay, you don't have to answer if you don't want to. " mountain reassured sodo as sodo started to silently cry into mountains chest. mountain put his hands through sodo's hair in hopes to calm him down. it worked. soon, sodo started to sniffle and sigh.

" are you feeling any better, sodo? " mountain asks with care as he feels sodo nod against his chest. " sorry you had to see this. " sodo apologised ashamed but mountain shook his head. " it's okay sodo, everyone feels like this every once in a while, its an emotion you can't control. " mountain explains to sodo while rubbing sodo's back again.

sodo pulls away after a little bit and looks mountain in the eye. after some eye contact, sodo looks down feeling awkward. " do you wanna talk about it or do you want to be left alone or- " mountain started but sodo interrupted.

" don't go. i don't feel like talking but just don't go. " sodo said grabbing mountains wrist. mountain had never seen sodo act like this before so he was still a bit surprised, but he understood and the two went back to hugging silently. " mountain, i'm so fucking tired i feel like i'm gonna pass out. " sodo says out of the blue making mountain chuckle.

" cmon then, get some sleep so you feel better later. " mountain says while taking sodo's hand and leading him to his bed. " can you still stay tho? don't think i've gone all soft now i just- " sodo started but this time mountain interrupted.

" it's fine, sure, i'll stay. " mountain explained, taking off his own mask and placing it down. the two ghouls got into the bed and sodo hugged mountain, mountain hugged back. sodo closed his eyes quickly, falling asleep in what seemed like a second whilst mountain couldn't fall asleep seeing it wasn't even past dinner time.

yet in the end, the taller ghoul fell asleep for sodo, but not before giving a quick kiss the small fire ghoul on the forehead. the two ghouls soon fell asleep, cuddling while still in their usual clothing.

___________
rains pov
________

i felt bad for sodo, it had been a while and not mountain or sodo had left the room. everyone had started to get worried as it was silent from the end of the hall where sodo's room was. i decided i would apologise to sodo for how i acted and how i treated the situation.

i had gotten up from my seat next to cirrus and placed the book i was reading down. " i'm gonna go apologise to sodo, i'll be back soon. " i explained to the other ghouls in the room and they all either nodded silently or replied with a simple " yup " or " alright ".

i walked down the hall to sodo's room and knocked a few times on the door. after no answer i assumed sodo was giving me the silent treatment and i walked in anyway. the sight i got next made me surprised as i was not expecting it.

i saw sodo and mountain cuddled up next to each other asleep and i saw sodo's room was a complete mess. there was punch marks, kick marks, a dent in the wall with i assume sodo's mask on the floor beneath it and i saw a few posters ripped down. although i didn't pay attention to that. all i paid attention to was the fact mountain and sodo were cuddling whilst asleep.

i smiled at the sight seeing mountain had successfully calmed down sodo and i decided i would apologise to sodo once him and mountain woke up. i also started smirking at the sight knowing they were so oblivious to each other. i knew one day they would get together and i wonder if that day was today.

i silent shut the door again and walked back to the living room to tell the others on what i saw.

_
MINI A/N

my hands hurt😭, this took longer then expected but it's whatever😻‼️

also

I MIGHT BE GOING TO A GHOST CONCERT IN OCTOBER😱😱😱😱😻😻😻😻😻😻