Chapter 12 - Mizugameza

Start from the beginning

Excited about the idea of using the elevator, Hiro began preparing for the ascent. He guided Ace to the boarding platform, while Hikari and King checked if everything was secure in the wagon. With everyone on board, the elevator began to move gradually, propelled by the pulleys that pulled the ropes.

As they ascended the mountain, a fresh breeze caressed their faces, carrying the scent of nature and the feeling of impending adventure. A breathtaking view unfolded before the eyes of Hiro, Hikari, King, and Ace. They beheld the majestic landscape that stretched below them. A vast forest extended in the distance, displaying a myriad of vibrant green hues. The sun's glow reflected on the serene waters of a river meandering through the valley, adding a touch of serenity to the scene.

Hikari, with her eyes sparkling in the face of nature's magnificence, pointed to the forest and the river and said, "Look! What an incredible view!"

Hiro, impressed by the grandeur of the landscape, murmured in awe, "It's truly incredible."

As they ascended the mountain in the elevator, the surrounding landscape gradually transformed. The lush green vegetation gave way to a more arid and rocky terrain. As they reached the top, Hiro, Hikari, King, and Ace noticed something peculiar. Those mysterious birds they had seen flying around the mountain were actually people equipped with wings made of wood and fabric.

These intrepid winged individuals soared through the sky of the city atop the mountain, providing a breathtaking display of their flying abilities. Their wings gracefully beat the air, creating an atmosphere of enchantment and freedom.

As the elevator reached its destination, Hiro, Hikari, King, and Ace watched in wonder the aerial spectacle performed by these winged beings. The skillfully designed wings allowed them to navigate the skies of the city, creating a truly unique and inspiring scene.

"Hikari, did you see that? People flying with wings! It's amazing!" exclaimed Hiro, his eyes shining with admiration. Hikari, fascinated by the sight, responded, "Yes, Hiro, it's truly astonishing. These wings made of wood and fabric enable them to experience the sensation of flying. It's a remarkable demonstration of human ingenuity and freedom."

As they descended from the elevator and entered the bustling streets of the city atop the mountain, Hiro, Hikari, King, and Ace felt enveloped by an atmosphere of creativity and innovation that permeated the place.

The city atop the mountain revealed stunning architecture, with tall and imposing buildings rising amidst the rocks. Their structures were built with a harmonious blend of stone, metal, and glass, reflecting the skill and creativity of the local inhabitants.

Hiro, with an excited look, turned to Hikari and asked, "Hey, Hikari, do you think they let us try those wings? I would love to fly through the city sky!" Hikari, enthusiastic about the idea, replied, "I don't know, but I want to try too! Let's find the place where they're flying and see if we can join them!"

The four friends followed the movements of the winged people in the sky and found the location where they took off. It was a spacious terrace, open to the horizon, where the wooden and fabric wings were stored and used. The place was filled with energy and excitement, with people preparing to fly and others returning from their adventures in the air.

Hiro, Hikari, King, and Ace approached the terrace, fascinated by the lively and enthusiastic atmosphere. Laughter and excited conversations filled the air as aspiring aviators adjusted their wings and prepared for flight. Those returning from the skies carried expressions of pure satisfaction and freedom.

The place was well-organized, with designated areas for takeoff and landing. There were instructors helping beginners prepare and providing guidance on how to properly use the wings. The meticulously crafted wings featured careful details and personalized designs, reflecting the individuality of each aviator.