Additional scenes

A blackboard that lists the names of the students at the school looks different. Angie's name had been crossed out in red ink. Underneath the photo was the caption, 'Angie W—died with honor'. Isabella walked over and glanced at him briefly.

Woody: "Hurry Bella, class Mr. Jun started a long time ago!" (shouted from down the Aisle)

Isabella took a deep breath and hurried away.

PART XIII

(at a resting place, 10 years later)

A rock that reads 'Angie W' has been surrounded by three people.

Isabella: "Hey Angie, this is the thousandth time I've come here, but this time I didn't come alone," (pauses for a moment) "You know what? Mrs. Rosie, she has become the principal now, replacing our principal who disappeared without a trace," (pointing at Mrs. Rosie) "And Woody, he turns out to be the one who summoned the Ministry of Defense of Magic and he is also a teacher of Magic Studies. Bad grades were not an obstacle for him, "

Woody: "But that's not the main story. You know Angie? Isabella has become the real Kalpataru, she becomes very charming and impressive if you see her., people bow to him," (smiles)

Mrs. Rosie who was there also smiled.

Mrs. Rosie: "You never graduated officially Angie, but you are the best student in the history of our school,"

Isabella : (draws closer to Angie's bed while mourning her) "All these years Mrs. Rosie is looking for the key to kalpataru's strength, it turns out that this loyalty is the key to everything,"

Mrs. Rosie held Isabella's shoulder, then left Isabella and Woody there.

Woody: "Good rest Angie, if you're still alive. Now no one compares my carelessness with himself" (sigh) "For Isabella...I'll take good care of her. Goodbye Angie," (puts flowers on the mound)

Since Isabella officially became Kalpataru, Pilis, and Thaumaturge no longer exist. All become one under his leadership. The world of magic changed drastically, more peaceful and serene in the history of magic, Angie's name will be listed there as the savior of Kalpataru. The only one.