Preparation Section

Isabella, Angie, and Mrs. Rosie began to plan on a blackboard. They started making blueprints and suspects. After the plans were formed, they secretly watched what happened in that place. They started to suspect each other, feeling tied to each other until the blackboard was full of scribbles with uncertain answers. (scene accompanied by music)

Part VI

(Tomorrow, class)

Mr. Thomas: "Keep an eye on your potions holder. Don't let it be the last thing you see-Angie!" (focus shifts to Angie spilling potion powder)

Angie: "Hah! This is too complicated. Why do we have to study with a witch's hair or dead leaves?"(sighs)

Mr. Thomas: "If you don't want to follow my subjects, you can leave now Miss Angie," (while cleaning up the mess)

Angie: "That's not what I meant Mr, I'm sorry," (Sorry Angie, helped clean up the mess)

On the other side of the room

Livia: "What the hell is Angie, how could she be close to Mr. Thomas! (annoyed)

Current:" Are you done with Mr. Thomas?

Maria: "Does he have a mission with Mr.Thomas?"

Current, Livia: "Mission?

Maria: "Yes, the mission is to get Mr. Thomas' heart" (plain innocent face)

Livia: (rolling her eyes lazily, exhaling and looking at Margarete) "How are you doing, Margie?"

Margarette (staring straight ahead) "Let's see. How close can he be to Mr. Thomas," (smirk)

Part VII

(Park, noon)

Curet: "Well, just right there is Mr. Thomas," (enthusiastically)

Maria: "Come on current, Livia, Margie. We arrived Mr. Thomas now," (more enthusiastic)

Margarette: "Move aside, my match is already waiting," (removes Livia slowly and walks closer to Mr.Thomas)

On the other side of the garden

Angie: "Uugh sissy, hey Bella, look at their behavior, look at it first !" (Angie's annoyance being ignored)

Isabella: "Yeah, wait, (limits the book and sees what object Angie means) You told me to stop just to look at them?" (stares at Angie)

Angie: "Hehe, sorry. I'm just looking for a topic for us to chat about. You know? The child named Margate (while pointing at little Margaret) likes Mr. Thomas," (gossip)

Isabella: "Really? Anyone like? I'm even suspicious if I don't think it's the one who stole 'that' wand,"

Anggie: "Oh come on bell, even if he's really bad, it's not that bad, right? You have to learn to open up to other people."

Isabella: "I'm not interested," (opens the book again)

Angie: "Okay, okay! Maybe I overdid it just now. You are free to do whatever, (feeling guilty) So... let's spy on them. Maybe you guessed right."

Isabella glanced at Anggie interested.

Mr. Thomas: "You guys be careful with this stuff. Because this item is very valuable, "

Margarette: "Of course Mr. even this task is easier than usual Mr. Give,"

Livia, current, Maria: "That's right," (nods in unison)

Margarette: "Okay, let's go. We went first, Mr. Thomas," (wink)

Maria: "Bye Mr...!"

The ramping group left the stage.