💙Alex Albon A-Z SFW💙

Start from the beginning

●Kisses(Favourite kissing spots.)

You:His cheek~Its your favourite spot to leave a gentle kiss before he gets into his Williams on race weekends. Its like a good luck ritual of sorts.

Him:Your hand~To complete your little ritual before racing, he places a kiss on your hand, silently telling you that he'll be safe and that he loves you.

●L-O-V-E(How often do you say it?)

You and Alex say it quite frequently, especially before a race, just in case that's his last race or something goes wrong with the car. But other than that it's normally said on a day to day basis, probably before bed.

●Memories(Favourite memory together.)

You and Alex have made many memories over the years, but the best was probably when he proposed to you. It was after he won his first podium after the Tuscan Grand Prix and he invited you up to the podium with him, he then got on one knee and asked you to marry him, Lewis and Valterri (who were also on the podium) was clapping due to the fact that their plan actually worked. You were in tears and nodded so much your neck hurt the next day.

●No paparazzi(Private life or not?)

You and Alex have a semi-private life. Obviously it can't be very private when there's a race weekend or if Netflix is filming for Drive To Survive, but at home you tend to keep private since you don't want the whole world to know your daily routine.

●Offspring(Your children.)

About a 6 months after his proposal, you announced on your social media that you were pregnant. Alex was so overjoyed when you told him, he spun you around until you were both dizzy. You had your baby during the winter break, when Alex was at home for most of the time, and you welcomed a baby boy called Leo into the world at 5am, so Alex was just a but tired, but he couldn't be happier when you allowed him to teach Leo karting.

●Protective(Are they?How much?)

Alex isn't the protective type of person outside of racing because he knows that you are fully capable of taking csre of yourself. But when your in the paddock he can be very protective, he just doesn't want the paparazzi interfering with you or bothering you in any way.

●Quirks(Something you are good at.)

You:Dancing~You were enrolled in dancing at a young age, and it has a special place in your heart. Alex thinks you looks so beautiful and free when you dance, and he fell in love with you more.

●Him:(Made up):Mechanics~You were unsure at first, because you thought that he made it up, but when he helped build Leo's race kart, you were shocked that it turned out to be one of the fastest karts on the track. Leo won that race by the way.

●Racing(Your favourite track.)

Your favourite track is Marina Bay in Singapore, there's no really reason, you just love the night races and the compact corners.

●Sworn enemies(Who don't you like?)

To be honest, after Lewis hit Alex at one of the races when he had a chance of a podium, he's not at the top of your list at the moment.

●Together(Can you survive being apart?)

Since Alex is away at races a lot of the time, you get used to it, but you come with him to almost every race. To be honest it depends on the mood you're in. If your sad, you don't want to be alone, but on good days its pretty 50/50.

●Unfair(What is he better at than you?Made Up.)

Alex is better at cooking than you, after you tried his homemade pizza, you immediately gave him the chef's hat.

●Violent(Who's throwing the punches?)

Alex tends not to be violent, mostly verbal but not physical. You on the other hand won't hesitate to break a nose or kick someone where the sun don't shine.

●Waltz(Your favourite songs.)

You:Favourite Crime~Olivia Rodrigo.
Him:Ava~Famy.

●Xtra(Random prompt.)

"Good luck and don't die!"/"Thanks I'll try."

●Yes ma'am(Can you say no to each other?)

You are a very stubborn person, so saying 'no' is a very easy task for you. Alex is the same, but less stubborn than you, so he does occasionally say 'yes' to you.

●Zzz(Sleeping habits.)

As said before you sleep facing each other, holding each others hands. You both go to bed at 10pm normally due to your jet lag when travelling to races.