Chapter 100 Miserable Brothers

Начните с самого начала

  "..." Mr. Zhong.

  After knocking, Yan Hao looked up at Mr. Zhong in surprise as if he had just heard what Mr. Zhong said: "Teacher, what did you just say?

  "

  It is not good for the students to be too good, and they have no sense of teaching experience.

  After another three days, Yan Hao finally saw the Papillon again a week after he came to the research institute. They met in the cafeteria during lunch. At this time, the Babe was much more haggard than a week ago. The whole person looks like he just came back from drifting in the deserted star, his face is yellow and thin, his eyes are red, and his hair is limp and stuck to his head, as if he hasn't bathed in a week.

  Well, it seems like he hasn't been back for a week.

  After Yan Hao finished eating, he walked over with the plate and sat opposite to Babe, but he sat down for a long time, but Babe didn't respond at all. He poked the rice with his chopsticks with blank eyes, and mechanically fed it into his mouth mouthful.

  Yan Hao was taken aback, this state was not serious, he was tired from staying up all night, and he felt like he was about to die suddenly. Yan Hao quickly put down his chopsticks, raised his hand to grab the wrist of Bobby Worm, and began to check his body.

  "Huh? Junior brother, are you coming to eat too?" Babe Chong only noticed Yan Hao at this time.

  "..." I've been feeling your pulse for a minute, and you just saw me.

  Yan Hao heaved a sigh of relief after feeling his pulse. Although the baby worm looked scary, its physical function was fine, and it was not on the verge of sudden death.

  "Senior Brother Six, were you in a daze just now?" Yan Hao asked.

  "Scared you?" Papillon seemed to know what was wrong with him, and explained with a smile, "I was on standby just now." "   Standby

  ?"

I can't go back to sleep, so whenever I have free time, I will empty my mind." Babe said.

  "Is there no progress in the improvement of the third-generation system?" In the cafeteria, only Babe Chong came to eat alone, which shows that the other seniors must still be busy at this time.

  "Third senior brother said half a month, and less than half of it has passed, how could it be finished." Babichong said.

  "Would you like to take a day off to rest first, maybe you can find a solution if you take a day off. If you are mentally weak, your brain will also be dull." Yan Hao suggested.

  "No, I'm really sleepy. We fell asleep on our stomachs in the laboratory. Although I really want to go back to the dormitory, I'm afraid that if I touch the bed, I won't even want to get up." Almost cried.

  Who doesn't want to sleep in a warm bed if they can.

  Yan Hao opened his mouth, but didn't know what to say for a while?

  "Junior brother, don't worry about me, I'm used to it." Saying that, Baby Chong's eyes turned red.

  That's how people are. It's okay when a person is silently carrying the pressure and doesn't say anything. Suddenly, someone cares a few words, and he can't hold back.

  "Xiao Liu, change shift." At this moment, Fifth Senior Brother carried a plate and walked in front of Baby Chong.

  Papillon glanced at him, got up with the dinner plate, and stepped aside. The fifth senior brother sat down immediately, and Babe, after handing the plate to the robot who came to collect things, left the cafeteria directly, and it looked like he was going back to the laboratory.