Chapter 97 Confession

Start from the beginning

  Super seven-level weapons, as the name suggests, means that the power has surpassed seven-level weapons but has not reached the strength of eight-level weapons.

  Although the original power of this weapon has not been fully displayed, Sheng Heng is already very satisfied. This destructive power is more than five times the original destructive power of the Black Soul.

  If the black soul can be equipped with this kind of weapon in the future, if he can drive such a black soul on the battlefield, then he can become a seventh-level mecha fighter. No, if I work harder, with my S-level mental power, I might be able to become an eighth-level mecha fighter.

  Can I become an eighth-level mecha fighter?

  Outside of the mecha, Yan Hao naturally also saw the evaluation value of the weapon, 89785, which was higher than he had imagined.

  "The teacher is so powerful. The power of the eighth-level weapon he made is 50% higher than that of the same level." Yan Hao subtracted the damage value of 89785 from the damage value he calculated initially, and quickly calculated the difference .

  When Yan Hao was surprised, the door of the cockpit of the mecha opened at this moment, and Sheng Heng jumped out of the cockpit, and ran to Yan Hao in three steps at a time.

  Sheng Heng's chest heaved violently, and his fingers were trembling slightly. He wanted to say something, but he didn't know how to express that emotion clearly.

  But when Sheng Heng tried his best to calm down and wanted to say something, Yan Hao spoke first: "Do you like the gift I gave you?"

  "I like it!" How could Sheng Heng not like it, he almost liked it to death.   It's not just a gift, it's his dream since childhood. With these two particle cannons, his black soul has the strength towards a seventh-tier mech, and his father has no reason to prohibit him from going to the battlefield.

  The teacher said, you should confess your love to the senior when he is the most moved and happy, and this should be the time.

  "Brother." Yan Hao confessed to someone for the first time in his two lives, he was a little nervous, his heart was pounding.

  Sheng Heng tricked Yan Hao into calling the name "brother". He told Yan Hao at the time that children call brother to act like a baby, and the request made when acting like a baby is the easiest to be accepted. From then on, whenever Yan Hao asked him for something, he would call him that.

  When Sheng Heng heard Yan Hao calling his brother, he knew that Yan Hao asked him for help, so he immediately calmed down and looked at Yan Hao. He thought to himself, no matter what Yan Hao said later, he would definitely help.

  Yan Hao suddenly took a step forward, stretched out his right hand, and grabbed Sheng Heng's hand.

  Sheng Heng froze, looked at Yan Hao with both doubts and shock, and at the same time warned himself over and over in his heart, don't think about it, don't think about it.

  "This converter is a confession gift I specially prepared for you."

  What!

  Sheng Heng only felt a bang in his head, as if someone had covered it with a big clock and knocked it hard. The rumble was the echo of Yan Hao's words just now.

  I specially prepared a confession gift for you, a confession gift, a gift~~~

  "I...Although I have never been in a relationship, I think you should also like me, senior, right?" After finishing speaking, Yan Hao was full She was expecting Sheng Heng's answer.