"This converter will consume a lot of energy." Pang Lao asked.

  "There is a consumption of 19.23%." Although this converter can complete the docking of the two lines, the combination of the lines will still cause energy loss. The fifth-level weapon equipped with the fourth-level mecha can only exert 81.77% of the energy of the same weapon of the fifth-level mecha.

  "If you upgrade another level, you may lose about 10% more. If you use the converter directly across two levels, you can only transfer 50% of the energy." Yan Hao said, "This is just my preliminary estimate. The specific energy loss It also depends on the different conditions of different weapons."

  "That is to say, if a level 4 mecha is equipped with a level 6 weapon, the power of the weapon will only be half of the original power. This does not seem to be very practical." Pang Lao said.

"The energy loss is indeed a lot, so the effect of using it on weapons below level six is ​​not very obvious." If the energy of a level six weapon is consumed by half, its power is not much stronger than the original power of a level four weapon.

  "Although it's not very practical, it's pretty good that you can design such a converter." Yan Hao's excellence has exceeded his expectations.

  "Teacher, can you help me find high-level weapons?" Yan Hao asked suddenly.

  "You want to learn weapon making?" Elder Pang frowned, "Although you have already done a good job in basics, I still suggest you learn weapons in the next semester. And if you are just getting started, you should start from the fourth-level particle cannon." Let's start."

  "Teacher, you got me right, I don't want to learn, I just want to find two high-level weapons to try and see if I can install this converter." Yan Hao explained.

  "So that's how it is." Pang Lao laughed and said cheerfully, "This is not difficult, what level of weapons do you want?"

  "Is eighth-level weapons okay?" Yan Hao asked.

  "A level-eight weapon?" Mr. Pang remembered that his little apprentice's partner's mecha seemed to be level-six. What's his name?

  "Want to replace it with that kid from the Sheng family?" Old Pang didn't remember his name, only his last name.

  "Yeah." Yan Hao nodded a little embarrassedly.

  Blushed? What are you blushing for?

  Mr. Pang has lived for a long time, so he is well-informed. He also had a few romantic affairs when he was young. After thinking about Yan Hao's state, he immediately understood it.

  "You came to my place every day during this time, and designed this converter in such a hurry, just for him?" "

  Yeah." Yan Hao nodded again.

  "When did you two get together?" Elder Pang asked.

  together?

  Yan Hao was taken aback for a moment, then blushed, and stammered: "I...I haven't confessed yet."

  "You want to confess?" Old Pang was startled. He had seen Sheng Heng before. If he liked him, that kid liked his apprentice first. Why did things suddenly turn around after they hadn't seen each other for a few days? Could it be that I misunderstood the family that my apprentice coveted first?

  "Yes." Although the teacher had already seen it, Yan Hao was still embarrassed.

  Mr. Pang was in a daze for a moment, and then remembered the things his disciples had done for Sheng Heng during this period of time, such as when he heard that Sheng Heng was injured, he hurried to the resource star to save people by spaceship. It's obvious that people like to make potions. It's actually his apprentice who is pursuing Sheng Heng? Isn't this an upside-down post...