Chapter 95 Misunderstanding?

Start from the beginning

  The sunlight fell from the gaps in the treetops, and with the swaying of the leaves, the light spots jumped on Yan Hao's eyebrows, like Sheng Heng's mood at this time, joyful and joyful.

  Suddenly, Yan Hao raised his eyes, his black and white eyes were shining, and he smiled slightly at him. Sheng Heng only felt his heart was gently scratched by something, and a feeling arose spontaneously.

  If you confess at this time, Xiao Hao will agree to me.

  "I..."

  Sheng Heng opened his mouth, but his palm was suddenly emptied, and Yan Hao directly withdrew his hand, and said with a happy face: "Sure enough, I guessed wrong." "Guess wrong?" Sheng Heng

  stared Holding empty palms, he couldn't regain his senses for a long time.

  Yan Hao explained with a smile: "When I was in the coffee shop just now, my heart beat faster and my face became hot, which was very strange."

  Sheng Heng listened quietly.

  "Then I went to the bathroom to wash my face, and then there was a couple..." Thinking of the scene he saw in the bathroom before, Yan Hao's fair face turned red.

  "I heard them say that when you hold hands for the first time, you will blush and your heart will beat. Then, I just blushed and my heart beat just now, and then I... wondered if I like you." Speaking of this, Yan Hao was very upset A little embarrassed, I didn't dare to look down at Sheng Heng with my head down. On the contrary, when Sheng Heng heard this, his heart began to beat wildly, as if it was about to burst in the next moment.

  "So I just want to do an experiment. I'll hold your hand to see if you still have the feeling of blushing and heartbeat just now. If you do, it means I like you. If you don't, it means you don't like it." Yan Hao raised his head, and concluded with a happy face, "As a result, I didn't blush and heartbeat after holding hands for so long just now, so I really misunderstood myself." At

  this moment, the world was quiet.

  Sheng Heng's heart, which was about to burst, was frozen to death by a devastating chill.

  Misunderstood? How did you get it wrong?

  "Brother Heng, I've arrived at the dormitory, so I'll go back first." Out of the woods, just downstairs of the dormitory, Yan Hao waved at Sheng Heng, and was about to turn around and leave. It's just that he ran two steps, and his arm was grabbed suddenly, and then a huge force came, and he was dragged back directly.

  With red eyes, Sheng Heng directly pushed Yan Hao against the tree trunk, panting heavily, with an angry expression on his face that Yan Hao had never seen before, as if wishing he could swallow him on the spot.

  "Brother Heng, you... what's the matter with you? Is something uncomfortable?" Yan Hao asked worriedly.

  Sheng Heng ignored Yan Hao, he stared at Yan Hao's bright red lips, his mind was fighting against impulse.

"Kiss, kiss down, kiss hard, suck the tip of his tongue, so that he can't say those words you don't like to hear." Impulse urged.

  "No, elementary school students are so timid, they will be frightened." Reasonably advised.

  "He admitted it himself. He has a feeling of blushing and heartbeat towards you. He is enlightened. But his holding hands as if he is doing research can bring out a ghost's blush and heartbeat. When he kisses you, his blush directly Heartbeat, so he will understand! If you don't kiss now, it will be difficult to make him open up in the future." Impulsively.