Chapter 90 Appreciation Ceremony

Comenzar desde el principio

  "Gift?" Old Pang asked in surprise.

  "Students have been taught by the teacher and learned a lot of knowledge, but they have not been able to prepare you a teacher's apprenticeship ceremony. This time I went to the resource star and got the blood of the phantom spirit beast, but only two milliliters. You and Mr. Zhong each have one milliliter. "Yan Hao felt that this amount of blood was too little, and said a little embarrassedly, "Although it is a bit small, it will have a good effect when used to refine spiritual potions for soothing and repairing." After speaking, Yan Hao took

  out A transparent glass test tube filled with two milliliters of bright red Phantom Beast blood.

  "Didn't you go to the resource star to treat Sheng Heng's wounds? How did you get the phantom spirit beast blood?" Pang Lao asked.

  "This phantom spirit beast was accidentally discovered by Brother Heng on the resource star. He was accidentally injured because he wanted to use his spiritual power to lure and capture the phantom spirit beast." Yan Hao explained, "Phantom spirit beast After handing it over to the federation, the senior was only given five milliliters of blood. Among them, senior Cheng used two milliliters to make phantom potions, and I took two milliliters."

  "Wild Phantom Spirit Beast?" Pang Lao has been famous for many years and is a tenth-level mech master, so he has seen a lot, but this wild Phantom Spirit Beast is rare, and it is even mentioned as its blood.

  Since the phantom spirit beasts were almost hunted to extinction more than two hundred years ago, the number of wild phantom spirit beasts that appeared in the past two hundred years can be counted on one hand. And the blood quality of wild phantom spirit beasts was the highest in the year when they were just caught. After the Phantom Spirit Beast is raised in captivity, the efficacy of the blood medicine will gradually decrease. Although Yan Hao only has two milliliters in his hand, as Yan Hao said, if it is used to make soothing spiritual potions, the effect will be very good.

  And this is exactly what he needs. He has been studying mechs all his life, and spent most of his life in the laboratory. Frequent production and research consume a lot of his mental power. In his later years, although his mental power is still strong, he has many hidden wounds in the sea of ​​consciousness, and he needs mental soothing potions to treat him every once in a while. But with the severity of the injury and the strengthening of drug resistance, the effect of those soothing medicines is getting smaller and smaller.

  He stayed in the laboratory every day, no matter how early Yan Hao came, he was still there, not because of his diligence, but because of the stinging pain from the sea of ​​consciousness, and he couldn't sleep for a long time at all. This is the problem that all high-level spiritual power users will face in the end.

  But if the blood of wild phantom spirit beasts is used as medicine, maybe he can have a good night's sleep after a long absence?

  "Are you really going to give it to me?" Elder Pang asked, "Two milliliters of blood from wild phantom beasts can already be used to make phantom potions." "I do

  n't need phantom potions." At least so far, he didn't think he "Besides, brother Heng will get five milliliters next year. If I need it, I'll ask him for it at that time."

  People like Mr. Pang who are dedicated to research are straight-minded, and if you are sure Yan After Hao really wanted to give it to him, he didn't say anything, laughed and accepted it: "Give me the old man Zhong's share too, I will send it to an old friend, and ask him to help refine it into a potion."

Without hesitation, Yan Hao immediately gave the remaining blood of the phantom spirit beast to Pang Lao. As for who Elder Pang wanted to find to refine the potion, Yan Hao didn't ask much. After all, with Elder Pang's status in the Federation, his old friend must not be an ordinary person. So Yan Hao didn't bother to help out with the idea of ​​making the potion.