Chapter 89 I Hate You

Zacznij od początku

  But Yan Hao was different. Whether it was the prescription given to Kang Ren three days ago, or the unknown potion he personally refined yesterday, they were all genuine, and the effect was obvious to suppress and relieve the S-level mental power.

  Sheng Heng frowned, and immediately understood that Sima Mingxuan had seen Yan Hao's talent in medicine, so he wanted Yan Hao to help him refine medicine.

  "Do you want..." Cheng Wenkang also heard it, and he became anxious immediately, and was about to yell at Yan Hao to refuse on the spot, but before he finished speaking, Sheng Heng stopped him with a look.

  Although Cheng Wenkang was puzzled, he still kept his mouth shut and did not continue.

  Sima Mingxuan looked at Yan Hao earnestly, and said very sincerely: "The federation stipulates that if you hand in a phantom spirit beast, you can get ten milliliters of phantom spirit beast blood. This phantom spirit beast was discovered by me and Junior Sheng Heng, so Both of us will get five milliliters each. I can give you five milliliters of phantom spirit beast blood, even for the next two years, as long as the potion you refine is effective." How effective is Yan Hao's potion

  ? Before taking it, everything is just guesswork. But Sima Mingxuan has always been a decisive character. Since he recognized Yan Hao's potion, he was willing to exchange it with the blood of phantom spirit beasts.

  Let yourself make potions for him? Isn't this Yan Fei's story line? How did you get here?

  Yan Hao couldn't figure it out, so it took a long time to think about it. After a long time, Sheng Heng, who was originally full of confidence, became a little uneasy. Could it be that Xiao Hao really planned to help Sima Mingxuan refine medicine? Although this is his freedom, but...

  Sheng Heng's eyes darkened, trying to suppress the abnormal emotions in his heart, not to interfere with Yan Hao's decision. Cheng Wenkang's performance was much more obvious. Although Sheng Heng interrupted his words, his anxious eyes were fixed on Yan Hao all the time.

  "I don't want to refine medicine for you." Yan Hao shook off the unclear plot in his mind, and refused without hesitation.

  As soon as he said this, the emotions of the three people in the field immediately reversed, and Sima Mingxuan frowned: "Do you think the blood of phantom spirit beasts is not enough as a reward?" "No."

  Yan Hao didn't intend to let Sima Mingxuan I will bother myself again in the future, so I decided to make it clear once and for all, "No matter what reward you give me, I will not refine medicine for you." As soon as he said

  this, the emotions of the three people in the field escalated again , Sheng Heng couldn't help but cast a glance at Yan Hao, the smile on his lips could no longer be suppressed, and Cheng Wenkang even gave a thumbs up, only Sima Mingxuan tried his best to control his expression about to lose his composure: "Why? "

"I hate you." Yan Hao hated Sima Mingxuan, and he hated everyone who bullied him with Yan Fei.

  In the last life, the research institute received the task of preparing medicine for Sima Mingxuan. At that time, Yan Hao didn't want to participate, but at that time Sima Mingxuan was already the marshal of the Federation. Although Yan Hao didn't like him, he couldn't. Deny, Sima Mingxuan's contribution to the Federation when resisting the Zerg. So in the end, Yan Hao still helped Yan Fei and helped Sima Mingxuan prepare the medicine in the name of the research institute.

  It was the first time that Sima Mingxuan was outspokenly disliked by someone at such a young age, no matter how well-mannered he was, he couldn't hold on, and his face was blackened.