Chapter 87 Acting like a baby

Start from the beginning

  Yan Fei clicked Nodding, he walked over to pick out a few herbs, and said worriedly, "I don't know how my brother's potion is doing." "Since

  Pharmacist Yan Hao can research such a powerful potion, there shouldn't be any problem with the potion. "Kang Ren said.

  Yan Fei paused, and then said: "Yaoshi Kang, why don't we go and see my brother, he has been learning mecha manufacturing for a year, and he hasn't prepared medicine by himself for a long time, I am a little worried, why don't we help help?"

  Kang Ren hesitated for a moment, then said: "I'm afraid this is inappropriate. What Yan Hao is preparing now is a brand new medicine. The prescription is calculated and prepared by himself. We should avoid suspicion." "Yes, you are right, I am just worried

  . .Sheng Heng is the youngest son of Major General Sheng, if his mental strength fails, I'm afraid the Sheng family will make trouble for my brother." Yan Fei said.

  Kang Ren frowned suspiciously: "I think their relationship is pretty good, and didn't Sheng Heng say that even if his mental power is destroyed, he doesn't blame your brother." "

  Sheng Heng likes my brother, of course he wouldn't look for him My brother's trouble, but the rest of the Sheng family may not think so." Yan Fei said with a worried face.

  "You..." Kang Ren looked at Yan Hao and asked suspiciously, "Why doesn't it seem like you have any confidence in your brother?" Yan Fei

  paused: "I... I'm just too worried."

  Kang Ren knew that Yan Fei and Yan Fei Hao is a brother, but he didn't know that there was a disagreement between them. Although Yan Hao didn't talk to Yan Fei the whole time, he also thought it was because of the rush of time, so although he felt that what Yan Fei said was a bit weird, he didn't think much about it. If the other party is concerned, it will be chaotic.

  "Why don't you send your brother a message to see if he needs help?" Kang Ren said.

  "..." If he let me in, why should I talk nonsense with you for a long time?

  "My brother may be at a critical moment in the pharmaceutical industry at this time, so don't bother me." Yan Fei said.

  You were the one who said you wanted to go in just now, and now you are the one who said to bother you, so do you want to go or don't you want to go?

  Kang Ren couldn't help staring at Yan Fei twice, Yan Fei looked away uncomfortably, and quickly grabbed the herbs from the medicine cabinet: "The basic herbs for the phantom potion are almost there, let's go out." Yan

  Fei Fei left with the herbs and went to the lounge of the medical room. Sima Mingxuan was sitting there drinking tea.

  When he saw Yan Fei coming in, he asked, "How is it?" It's already entered the pharmacy." Yan Fei said.

  Sima Mingxuan frowned slightly, and continued to ask: "Do you think that another potion that your brother refined can really suppress the riot of S-level mental power?" "I..." Sima Mingxuan

  said

  impatiently: "Aren't you Did you learn potions together? It’s just that the universities are separated for one year, so don’t you have this judgment?” “

  My brother only learned how to make third-level potions when he graduated from high school, so it’s impossible for him to be able to make such high-level potions. .” Yan Fei said.

  "Then...Sheng Heng's mental power might be destroyed?" Sima Mingxuan couldn't help but become active. If Sheng Heng's mental power was destroyed by Yan Hao's potion, it wouldn't be strange. yourself. Although the reason was because of himself, but Sheng Heng himself chose to believe in Yan Hao.