Chapter 85 Be obedient

Start from the beginning

  Sima Mingxuan said was indeed sincere. What I thought of was that at that time, Sheng Heng's mental power had been depleted so badly, but he was hit by his own mental power a little, which caused a backlash. But if Sheng Heng really lost his mental power because of him, even if he could cover up the past with an accident on the surface, the Sheng family will definitely find a place for Sheng Heng.

  Although the Sima family is not afraid, the turmoil it will bring is not small, and the three great families have coexisted for a long time, if two of them suddenly fight among themselves, the Feng family will only benefit. This is not what the Sima family wants to see, so it is obvious that they really came to heal Sheng Heng's wounds sincerely.

  Sheng Heng didn't open his eyes again after Yan Hao said it for two days and came back to treat him personally, and he didn't pay attention to anyone's words. At this time, he still didn't reply to Sima Mingxuan. Just when Sima Mingxuan was anxious about whether he wanted to force Yan Fei to treat Sheng Heng, Yan Hao called.

  "Senior Cheng, have you received the prescription?" In the video, Yan Hao seemed to have changed his environment.

  "Received." Cheng Wenkang nodded, "I have also sent it to Pharmacist Kang."

  "Where is Pharmacist Kang, have you read the prescription? Is there any difficulty in making it?" The prescription calculated by Yan Hao himself is clear to the difficulty of making it, and ordinary pharmacists above level five can prepare it. But this matter is related to Sheng Heng, and he is far away and cannot go there immediately, so he can't help but worry.

  "Looking at the method of making it, it's not too difficult. It's equivalent to an ordinary fifth-level potion. But...he hurts the sea of ​​consciousness and S-level mental power. Is this level of potion really useful?" Kang Ren was still a little skeptical. Can't help persuading, "This is not a joke, if one is not good, your partner's knowledge of the sea will be useless."

  After Kang Ren finished speaking, before Yan Hao had time to answer, Sheng Heng's voice suddenly rang up.

  "It's okay~~"

  "Boss." Cheng Wenkang looked at Sheng Heng who opened his eyes,

  "Senior?" Yan Hao's attention was also diverted, "How do you feel?

  " Trying to pull out a smile, so as not to worry Yan Hao too much, but his pale face and weak state at this moment, smiling is more scary than not smiling.

  "Xiaohao, it's okay." Sheng Heng repeated it's okay, it's okay, anyone can hear that he is telling Yan Hao that even if his prescription is useless, he will delay the treatment and ruin the S-level Mental strength, he will not blame him.

  Yan Hao nodded, looked at Kang Ren in the camera, and said anxiously: "Yaoshi Kang, I'm sorry, please go and make the potion right away. This potion is only for relieving pain. Configured."

  After speaking, fearing that Kang Ren might not understand something, he added, "Yaoshi Kang, let's add the communication number, and you can ask me any questions in the process of making the medicine later." "Are you sure

  ?! "Kang Ren still hesitated.

  "Sure." Yan Hao nodded decisively.

  "Okay then, let your friend send you my communication number." After speaking, Kang Ren turned and left to make potions in the potion production room next door.

  Seeing the exchange between the two, Sima Mingxuan's expressions changed several times in a row. He knew that no matter what he said at this time, Sheng Heng would not change his mind. Yan Fei wanted to say something, but every time Yan Hao glanced at him, he would quickly move away, and he never found a space to speak.