Chapter 84 Yan Hao: I will be there in two days

Start from the beginning

  I wasn't greedy to catch the phantom spirit beast, the boss wouldn't... "

  Shut up!" Sheng Heng snorted.

  Cheng Wenkang immediately stopped talking.

  "There is a military station not far from here. You can go over there and find a pharmacist to see if they can do anything there. It's just..." Regarding S-level mental power, there may not be many pharmacists in the entire Federation. Potions that lower the threshold can be configured.

  Kang Ren glanced at the young man lying on the hospital bed, but he didn't say this. The S-level mental power should be the existence of the favored son of heaven, if it is just useless.

  "Knock Knock~~"

  Suddenly, there was a knock on the door.

  Cheng Wenkang looked up and saw Sima Mingxuan and Yan Fei walking in from the door: "What are you doing here?!"

  Cheng Wenkang's tone was very aggressive. If he couldn't beat him, he wished he could rush up to Sima Mingxuan to fight to the death. This is the man who hurt Sheng Heng with his mental strength. Otherwise, with Sheng Heng's S-level mental power, even if the sea of ​​consciousness is empty, it would not be so easy to be attacked by people with mental power.

  "I'm here to make up for it." Sima Mingxuan said sincerely.

  "Make it up?" Cheng Wenkang had a disdainful expression, "The boss is like this, how do you make it up?"

  When Sheng Heng heard Sima Mingxuan's voice, he opened his eyes slightly and looked at the two people who came in.

  Sima Mingxuan noticed Sheng Heng's gaze, looked over, and said apologetically, "I'm sorry, this incident was my fault, but I really didn't mean it. I was also looking for phantom spirit beasts in that forest, and , I have been squatting there for two days. At that time, I happened to use my spiritual power to explore the woods, trying to lure phantom spirit beasts out, but I didn't want to collide with your mental power. What's more unfortunate, your At that time, the mental power has been depleted so badly."

  Sheng Heng didn't have the energy to speak, but the irony in his eyes was undisguised.

  "What do you mean by that? Want to get rid of responsibility?" Cheng Wenkang said angrily.

  "I'm not trying to shirk responsibility, I just want to say that this incident was purely accidental." Sima Mingxuan said.

  "Regardless of whether it was an accident or not, if something happens to the boss, you Sima family should not try to get rid of the relationship." Cheng Wenkang said.

  Sima Mingxuan had a flash of light, but his expression was still calm: "Although this incident was an accident, I am also responsible for the injury of Junior Brother Sheng. I came here this time to heal Junior Brother Sheng's injury." "Cure the injury

  ? Do you have a way to cure the boss?" Cheng Wenkang didn't believe Sima Mingxuan, but according to what Kang Ren said just now, they had no other way. So even though he didn't trust him, Cheng Wenkang couldn't help but hope.

  "This is Yan Fei. He is my exclusive pharmacist. He is good at improving prescriptions. Some time ago, my mental agitation was the medicine he prepared. My mental power level is also S-level. If Yan Fei can cure me, he will definitely be able to cure me." Heal Junior Sheng." Sima Mingxuan said.

  Cheng Wenkang looked at Yan Fei: "Is he willing?"

  Others don't know, but he knows. Just a few months ago, because of Yan Fei's plot against Yan Hao, Sheng Heng went to the School of Pharmacy to find Yan Fei, and gave him I gave him a big warning. It's fine if this person doesn't hold a grudge, how could he be willing to treat Sheng Heng's illness.