Chapter 83 Phantom Spirit Beast

Start from the beginning

  "Go down and have a look." Sheng Heng still decided to go down.

  The two walked down from the top of the mountain and came to the place where Sheng Heng's mental power disappeared just now. Sheng Heng squatted down, his eyes swept around the grass, and then his eyes froze. The green grass, revealing a plum blossom-like footprint inside.

  "This seems to be the footprint of an animal." Cheng Wenkang looked at it for a long time, but couldn't tell what kind of animal it was. Fortunately, the footprint was not big, so it shouldn't be a large animal.

  "Fatty, what animal can devour mental power?" Sheng Heng asked.

  "You mean... phantom spirit beast!!" Cheng Wenkang almost shouted out the word phantom spirit beast.

  Sheng Heng glanced at him silently, and Cheng Wenkang immediately realized his gaffe, and quickly covered his mouth.

  Phantom spirit beasts are the only animals found by the federation that can devour human spiritual power. Because of this characteristic, the Institute of Pharmacy has conducted research on phantom spirit beasts for a long time, and finally extracted the phantom spirit beasts from their blood. A material that can re-stimulate spiritual power. Sima Mingxuan's mental strength was able to break through to S rank because he took a potion made from phantom spirit beast blood as the main material. And this potion, also named after the phantom spirit beast, is called the phantom spirit potion.

  Ever since the phantom spirit potion was developed, phantom spirit beasts have ushered in catastrophe. In just two years, the phantom spirit beasts, which were already in small numbers, have completely become endangered animals. Later, in order to prevent the phantom beasts from being completely extinct, the federation sent a large number of mech warriors to raise the remaining phantom beasts together with zoologists, and only provided a certain amount of phantom beast blood every year to make potions . And this blood can only be obtained without affecting the health of the phantom spirit beast.

  "You mean there are wild phantom spirit beasts here?" Cheng Wenkang whispered.

  "I've been to the Phantom Beast Garden, and I've seen phantom beasts once. The paw prints of phantom beasts are very similar to plum blossoms." Sheng Heng pointed to the footprints and said, "And I just checked again, this underground, There are no high-purity ore veins."

  Without high-purity ore veins, there is nothing to absorb his spiritual power, plus this footprint, the probability of phantom spirit beasts appearing here is very high.

  "Wild Phantom Spirit Beast? Shall we catch it?" Cheng Wenkang said emotionally.

  "The blood of wild phantom spirit beasts is several grades better than those raised in captivity. If you can get a little of its blood, your mental strength should be able to improve by another grade." Sheng Heng said.

  "Thank you, boss." Cheng Wenkang expressed gratitude.

  "Phantom spirit beasts move extremely fast, and are good at hiding their whereabouts. You can't find them if you look for them. You can only use spiritual power to lure them out." Phantom spirit beasts like to eat spiritual power, and the purer and more powerful the spiritual power, the more like. So if you want them to show up actively, you can use your mental power to lure them.

  "Then I'll do it. I'll release my mental power to lure it out." Cheng Wenkang said.

  After all, the two found a hidden place and began to set traps. The trap was very simple. It simply dug a pit and placed a small stun gun at the bottom of the pit. Once the Phantom Spirit Beast fell, it would be stunned by the stun gun.