Chapter 82 Exploring Ore

Start from the beginning

  "Thank you." Sheng Heng was not polite, and accepted them all.

  "Senior, the teacher said that I am improving very fast. When you come back this time, you won't have to buy new replacement parts for the black soul. I can fix it for you and save a lot of money." Yan Hao said excitedly.

  "It will help me save money." Sheng Heng's mouth curled up, and an inarticulate emotion appeared in his eyes.

  "En." Yan Hao nodded happily.

  Black Soul is a level 6 mecha, and the price of any part of a level 6 mecha is not cheap. Sure enough, Senior Sheng Heng was very happy to hear that he could save money.

  Three days later, the students of the Mecha Department and the Mecha Manufacturing Department boarded the spaceship again and went to the resource planet B135. This time, both the students of the Mecha Department and the students of the Mecha Manufacturing Department learned a lesson, and rented the maintenance room and training room as soon as they boarded the ship.

  Because the mechs have been tested before departure, the mecha makers don't need to repair the mechs, they all make energy blocks during the voyage, so when the spaceship is about to arrive, they each make a lot of them.

  The mecha maker in charge of Sun Chu's group was Xia Liu. Although Sheng Heng came to join the group, Xia Liu still allocated two six-level energy blocks to Sheng Heng and Cheng Wenkang.

  "No thanks, we have enough energy blocks." Sheng Heng refused.

  "Is it... made by Junior Yan Hao?" Xia Liu asked.

  "Yeah." Mentioning Yan Hao, Sheng Heng's gaze would become soft unconsciously.

  "Oh." When Xia Liu heard that it was made by Yan Hao, he immediately stopped talking. The efficiency of the energy blocks he made is about 72%, which is considered an excellent level, much better than the energy blocks sold outside, but compared with Yan Hao who can make master-level energy blocks, it is far behind. According to the energy conversion ratio, one of the energy blocks made by Yan Hao is worth five of his own. That is to say, the two six-level energy blocks he gave to Sheng Heng are not even worth half of what others have. Come on, what else is there to give.

  Xia Liu walked away silently with some frustration.

  "It's free, don't want it for nothing." Cheng Wenkang said with some heartache when he saw that the energy block in his hand was rejected by Sheng Heng.

  Sheng Heng glanced at him: "Why don't you go to their group?"

  "No, no need." Brother Heng wants to dominate the junior by himself. He didn't think about it. The junior is the apprentice of Mr. Pang and Mr. Zhong. It's just a freshman who started to assemble the fourth-level mecha. Dude, a fool would leave the team for two six-level energy blocks.

Sheng Heng immediately looked regretful.

  "..." Cheng Wenkang.

  About an hour later, the spaceship landed on planet B135. Since this assessment was to be carried out with the mech maker, everyone rested at the base overnight before setting off from the base.

  The group of Sheng Heng and Sun Chu rented two mining vehicles, set off from the base, followed the directions on the map to find the approximate location of the ore needed by Xia Liu, and began to investigate on the spot. Xia Liu was in charge of the investigation. He took the detection equipment and tested back and forth on the bare ground. He would stop from time to time and ask for help to dig two or three meters underground, but the ore he found was not of high purity. .

  A group of people searched for two days on the resource star, but they didn't find a single qualified ore, but encountered many fierce beasts. Although the beasts here are ferocious, they are not many in number, and there are seven mecha fighters in their group, so it is very easy to deal with them. After searching for another two days, Sheng Heng saw that Xia Liu I still couldn't find the ore he wanted, so he couldn't help becoming anxious.

  He also thought about helping Yan Hao find a piece after Xia Liu finished searching for the ore he wanted.

  "It's clearly marked on the map. This area is the lapis lazuli vein. After searching for such a long time, there is not even a single high-purity ore." Sun Chu couldn't help but said.

  "Most metals are purified from these ores. High-purity ores depend on luck. If you can't find high-purity ores, the ones you dug before can barely handle it, but the assessment score may not be high. "Xia Liu said.

  "Then look for it again." Sun Chu said.

  "Brother Heng, if Xialiu can't find high-purity lapis lazuli, we may not have time to help the elementary school boy find the ore." Cheng Wenkang knew that Sheng Heng came out this time, although he was in someone else's group, but he wanted to I also brought a piece of ore back to the elementary school boy.

  How could Sheng Heng not know, he frowned and looked around. Over the past few days, Xialiu has been testing this mountain range almost aimlessly, and this mountain range is very large. It is not known when the detection will continue like this.

  Thinking of this, Sheng Heng suddenly closed his eyes and released his mental power.

  Yan Hao said that a good ore will absorb mental power, so he will use his mental power to investigate. Maybe there is no ore that Xia Liu wants in this area, but Yan Hao does.

  Cheng Wenkang noticed immediately when Sheng Heng released his mental power. His expression changed, and he stopped talking, but stood beside Sheng Heng to guard him.

  About three minutes later, Sheng Heng opened his eyes and looked in one direction.

  "Sun Chu." Sheng Heng shouted.

  Sun Chu turned around after hearing the sound: "What's the matter?"

  "Go over there." Sheng Heng walked over there first as he said.

  The crowd soon followed Sheng Heng to a small hill.

  "Here, dig five meters down." Sheng Heng stamped the ground with his foot.

  "Why?" Sun Chu asked.

  "I feel that there may be high-purity ore here." Seeing everyone's doubts, Sheng Heng said, "Yan Hao said that good ore will absorb spiritual power, and I released a small amount of spiritual power here just now. "

  Sun Chu didn't feel anything after hearing this, but Xia Liu was surprised: "Can you feel the spiritual power being absorbed by the ore?" "

  Yes." Sheng Heng nodded.

  "Dig, dig quickly, there must be ore here." Xia Liu immediately threw away the detection instrument in his hand, "Go and drive the mining truck over here." "What's wrong?"

  Sun Chu still didn't understand.

  "High-purity ore has a certain absorption effect on spiritual power, but this absorption is very weak, and ordinary people can't feel it at all. Only people with extremely strong mental power and keen perception can feel it." Xia Liu said. Looking at Sheng Heng, "Sheng Heng, your spiritual perception must be very strong."

  "It's okay." Sheng Heng said modestly.

  Born S rank only.

  The mining truck drove over quickly, and soon dug more than five meters into the ground. When Xia Liu brought the detector to detect together, the detector immediately sounded an alarm.

  "Fifteen meters underground, there is high-purity lapis lazuli." Xia Liu said excitedly.

  Seeing that his investigation was really useful, Sheng Heng's eyes flashed, and he said to Sun Chu, "You dig first, and I will go to the front and then detect." "Okay." Sun Chu knew that Sheng Heng still wanted to bring ore to

  Yan Hao, so he didn't stop him , anyway, the location of the ore has been determined, just dig down.