Chapter 81 Trying to Assemble the Mecha

Start from the beginning

  "Then can we ask you to make potions in the future?" Someone asked.

  The students of the Mecha Manufacturing Department need to use mental power when making energy blocks and assembling parts, and as the level of the mecha increases, the mental power will be consumed more. In addition, they often forget to eat and sleep when researching, so In the later stage, most people will have hidden dangers in mental power and need to take mental soothing medicine for treatment.

  "What are you thinking? Yan Hao still has to learn how to make mechas. How can I make potions for you?"

  "That's right." The man looked at Yan Hao apologetically because he was in good shape.

  "Although I can't help you make potions, I can help you distinguish between good and bad potions. In the future, before you take spiritual potions, you can show them to me, and I can give you some suggestions." Yan Hao likes his current classmates, so As long as it is something within his ability, he is willing to help.

"Then we have a dedicated pharmacist. This treatment is at least available to mech masters   .

  "

The crowd gathered in one place coughed moderately, and immediately let the group of students return to their seats.

  In the mecha manufacturing department, the first semester of freshman mainly taught the energy formula, and at the same time, he was familiar with the mecha circuit diagram. The energy formula is for students to have the ability to make money. After all, the early stage of mech manufacturing is a very expensive subject. The mecha circuit diagram is to lay the foundation for assembling the mecha. After these two foundations are laid, the students officially start learning mech manufacturing.

  Professor Qin opened the lesson plan, and at the same time, a Level 4 mech immediately appeared on the virtual screen behind him. Professor Qin put his hand on it, and the mecha disintegrated immediately, turning into hundreds of parts of different sizes.

  "Everyone should have learned the parts of the fourth-level mecha in middle school." While speaking, Professor Qin glanced at Yan Hao vaguely, because in the whole classroom, Yan Hao Middle School was the only one who did not learn mecha manufacturing.

  But with just one glance, Professor Qin withdrew his gaze, because he couldn't change the progress of the lecture for Yan Hao's progress alone, "Now, what I want to explain to you is the method of making parts." Working hard, the scattered parts were assembled again, and the appearance of the mecha was restored: "The fourth-level mecha consists of about 2,800 parts, but there are only 200 parts that we must master, and the remaining parts are machine parts. It can be produced. Our goal this semester is to master the production method of 50 of the parts. In this class, we will first learn about the mecha axle. The axle is generally used in the joints of the mecha. The precision of the axle directly affects the mecha... ..."

  Yan Hao listened intently, his eyes were fixed on Professor Qin throughout the whole process, his eyes were intense and obsessed. After the lecture, Professor Qin felt an unprecedented sense of accomplishment. What's more, as long as he thinks of this future mecha boss who listened to his lectures so carefully and attentively, he immediately feels a sense of joy from the future.

  After the class, Professor Qin, feeling overwhelmed with a sense of accomplishment, called Yan Hao over alone.

  "Yan Hao, you don't have a foundation in middle school, does this class sound difficult?" Professor Qin asked with concern.

  "I have previewed my homework in advance and dismantled the corresponding parts." Yan Hao nodded.

  After this class, he suddenly understood the reason why the teacher asked him to disassemble the parts. If he had not disassembled hundreds of parts in the past two days on weekends and became familiar with the internal structure of the parts, he must have heard this class. strenuous.

  "It's good if you can keep up, but the complexity of the axles we're talking about today can only be considered elementary, and the parts will become more and more complicated in the future. You should try to preview as much as possible before class. If you don't understand, you can ask us at any time." Professor Qin said .

  "I will, thank you professor." Yan Hao thanked.

  "Study hard. Now the whole school knows that the Department of Pharmacy will compete with our Department of Mecha Manufacturing. If you don't get some grades, people will think that our Department of Mecha Manufacturing has buried you." Professor Qin said.

  "Ah?" Yan Hao was taken aback.

  "What, no confidence?" Professor Qin raised his eyebrows.

  "Yes!" Yan Hao straightened his expression and said firmly.

  If you ask others, Yan Hao may not be able to agree so loudly, but learning has never been difficult for him, let alone his favorite mech manufacturing.

  Since then, Yan Hao has entered a state of frantic study. Even Zhong Lao, after learning about Yan Hao's situation, stopped the task of asking him to go to the Federal Academy of Sciences once a month, and told him to lay a solid foundation. In this way, Yan Hao spent every weekend in Pang Lao's laboratory dismantling parts, and asked Pang Lao for advice when he encountered something he didn't understand. On weekdays, I will take the necessary parts to the classroom to attend lectures, and while listening to the lectures, I will be familiar with the parts in my hand.

  Because Yan Hao is now supplementing the basic knowledge of middle school, everyone in the class can be Yan Hao's teacher in this area, and everyone seems to be very active in making up lessons for the god of learning. Wherever there was confusion, Hao stepped forward to give advice one by one. Those chatterers confused Yan Hao, but in the end it was He Shao who came forward and set the rules for everyone. The first person who walked up to Yan Hao was in charge of the teaching, and the others supervised it. If what he said was wrong, the others would go on.

  After such a quick operation, after half a semester, not only Yan Hao has mastered most of the middle school knowledge, but also other people in the class have benefited a lot. And after Yan Hao has mastered most of the basic knowledge, it is as if he has opened up the two veins of Ren and Du. Often, Professor Qin just talked about one or two key points, and he has already mastered it.

  Regarding this, the only one who is dissatisfied is probably Professor Qin, because the students are learning fast, and his little eyes of the shiny follower in class are gone.

  Two and a half months later, after Yan Hao dismantled most of the parts in the pile, Mr. Pang finally gave him a new task.

  "You have a certain understanding of the parts now, so if you are asked to repair them, can you repair them?" Pang Lao asked.

  "I can try to repair some that have not been completely scrapped." Yan Hao said.

  If Sheng Heng asked him to go to Desolate Star now, he could even try to repair the Black Soul.

  "Very good, then don't continue to disassemble the parts now, instead, repair the parts. Repair all the parts that can be repaired here, and find a way to do it yourself. Your next learning task is to assemble the parts that belong to you. The first four-level mecha." Pang Lao said.

  Yan Hao, who had been listening quietly all the time, suddenly widened his eyes: "I... I can make mechas?" To complete the

  production of level 4 mechas independently is a graduation task for seniors, and even if it is a senior, not everyone Can produce qualified four-level mechs.

  "You can only be regarded as a semi-assembled mech. You still need to make it independently. But this assembly will give you a great help in learning how to make other parts in the future." Pang Lao said.

"I know teacher, I will work hard." Yan Hao replied loudly, his whole body trembled slightly because of the excitement.

  His first mecha has already taken the first step towards him.