I don't deserve you

I wanted to try a Tadashixreader one-shot. So, enjoy.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's Saturday morning and you wake up to a empty, and messy apartment. You look at your phone and see you have a message from your loving boyfriend, Tadashi, saying "Good morning, gorgeous!! Sorry you had to wake up alone. I had stuff to do. I'll see you later. I love you" You smile like a idiot after you read the message. After dating for the past couple months. You never get over how sweet and amazing he is.

You look in the mirror, that you keep next to your bed, and saw you had less bags under your (e/c) eyes, you were proud of that. And saw your (h/l) (h/c) in a mess,so you brushed it out and fixed it up a bit. And you figured might as clean up. So you pick up all your stuff from the floor, swept and mopped the living room/kitchen. You were done cleaning, took a short shower, got dressed in a (f/c) shirt and some jean shorts, and left your wet hair down.

You were hungry so you to cook (f/f). You put on some music on shuffle. And started singing. As you were cooking you started to dance also. You didn't noticed that Tadashi came in. He just stood there smiling. Once you noticed he was there you turned off the music, and stood there with a small blush on your face. He walked up to you and hugs you.

"How long were you standing there?"
"Doesn't matter, but I liked the show though." You blushed and realized you supposed to be cooking.
"Hate to ruin the moment, but I think I burned lunch" You nervously laugh and broke up the hug "Oops..."
"I'm ordering pizza" You smiled "Ya know sometimes I think I don't deserve you"
He chuckled and said "I think the same thing too"

~~~
Please leave comments or requests.