Band-aid

Second one-shot. This is a modern Hiccup and Merida story. Remember I own nothing. And that requests are open.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was a regular Friday for Hiccup went to school and everything. Now he was walking to girlfriend's, Merida, house.

Hiccup and Merida were dating for a couple months now. They've been friends since 3rd grade and then in 10th grade they both started to get feelings for each other. Hiccup finally asked her out and she said yes.

Hiccup walks into the house, he saw that her parents or her wee devil little brothers. Merida was in the kitchen, getting a drink. She wore a over-size tank top, sweatpants and her hair was in a huge, messy bun. She was still breathtaking to him.

"So, are ye just going to stand there and stare more or.....?" Merida said. Hiccup blushes and says "Oh yeah sorry" He saw that she had sour nummi worms on the counter, and he took 'em. Merida saw him and ran around the house chasing him until she fell on the floor.

"Are you okay, Mer?" Merida looks for a scrape, she found an old one "I'm fine it's jus-" "You're bleeding, Mer." He said pointing at her elbow where there is fresh scrape "Oh, well that's new.." "Here let's clean that up." He grabbed a wet towel and the stuff that helps fight infection (I don't know whats its called) "This may sting a little." He said while pouring the stuff on the cut. Merida didn't put up a fight, but it did hurt alot. "You lied. That shit burns." And he wiped the scrape and put a Spider-man band-aid on. "Do you want me to kiss it better?" "Yes cause ye have magical kisses." He kissed the spot, Merida smirked. "Ye missed a spot laddie." "Where?" She pulled him close, their faces were barely 4 inches apart. "Here." And kissed him.