Chapter 10 (1-1)

☲☲☲☲⋇⋆✦⊛⋇⋆✦☲☲☲☲

"𝑵𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒎𝒚 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒅𝒐"

☲☲☲☲⋇⋆✦⊛⋇⋆✦☲☲☲☲

I see nothing. Not a single light in the gloaming.

It's happening again.

What I fear the most is the nightmare that is happening now. I could not feel anything. I could not feel my legs, my arms, my whole body for that matter.

I've been enduring the last ten minutes of silence for something to transpire. I've been waiting for a voice as it would always do.

Nothing

I tried to call out for my friends that were supposed to be sleeping just a few feet away from me yet it feels like they were not there anymore.

It appears like I'm in a different room -- a room that is full of shadow. I've been here before, and I never wished to come back.

I was awoken earlier in the middle of my sleep by a bitter flare of wind that forced its way through me.

Hence -- here I am, waiting for something to take place. Yet scared of what it might be.

"Y/N"

The voice, It's like the sound of flowers that are blooming in the earlier days of April.

"Y/N"

A tone of voice that will bring you to imagine the scent of a thousand roses that can assure you the smell of a sweet fragrant.

"It looks like my darling has awoken."

What is this? Is this considered to be a nightmare?

"I can see now, you will never fail to make us proud -- whatever you do in life."

I want to get up. I want to get up so badly. I want to know who is the owner of that soft voice -- so much that I almost cried out amid darkness but not a single noise came out.

"It is awful to not see you do such incredible things, Y/N."

I heard a sob... why are you keep mentioning my name? Just who are you? I tried to get up again but it felt like there was a weight fixed on top of my body.

I just want to know who that is...

"Always have respect for your Aunt Minerva,"

Why do you sound so familiar, yet I've never heard that voice in my entire life?

I attempted to scream again, I wanted to get the attention of whoever that is, but I failed again.

Just what kind of magic is this!?

I'm starting to get irritated because of not getting up and as I hear more sobs coming from the unknown woman, my patience is lessening every second.

"Never fail to understand your Uncle Severus,"

Get up! Get up! Get up! GET UP YOU STUPID BODY OF MINE!