Chapter 76 I want to continue learning mech manufacturing

Start from the beginning

  Yan Hao clicked on the email, glanced at it hastily, and then frowned.

  "What's wrong?" Seeing that Yan Hao's expression was wrong, He Shao asked.

  "I have been included in the federal protection plan for special talents." Yan Hao said in a daze.

  "Federal Special Talents Protection Program? When did you apply?" He Shao stayed with Yan Hao all the time, and he never heard that he wanted to apply for this.

  "I didn't apply." Yan Hao shook his head.

  "Could it be Mr. Pang who applied for you?" He Shao said.

  "It's not my teacher." Yan Hao showed the email to He Shao, "I was not included in the talent protection plan related to mech manufacturing, but pharmacy." "What?!

  " It was a huge word, and I immediately realized that something was wrong, "What's going on, although this talent protection plan sounds like a good thing, but once the application is approved and included in the federal special talent pool, you will only be able to study pharmaceuticals for the rest of your life." I have studied. And after graduating, I must work in a research institute designated by the Federation for at least 30 years."

  Yan Hao also knew this rule. He dragged the mail to the end and found the communication number of the Federal Special Talents Protection Agency. He dialed a communication number and the call was quickly connected.

  "Hello, this is the Federal Talent Protection Program Center, who is it?" A female staff member in uniform appeared in the video.

  "Hello, I'm Yan Hao. You just sent me an email, saying that I joined the Federal Special Talent Protection Program." "Wait a minute, let me check.

  " I found Yan Hao's name, "Yes, I found your name, congratulations, Mr. Yan Hao, you are now one of the special talents of the Federation.

  " Yan Hao said congratulations.

  "But I haven't applied for talent protection, are you making a mistake?" Yan Hao asked hastily.

  The staff was taken aback, obviously not expecting to encounter such a situation: "Wait a minute, I will check the application records."

  This time the query took a long time, about five minutes later, the staff said: "Your talent protection The application was made on behalf of your parents. Your parents submitted all your pharmacy-related grades in middle school, which are excellent. In addition, you recently produced a high-purity sixth-level sedative at No. 3 Desolate Star Base. Our staff I also contacted the pharmacist at the base, and after confirming that it is correct, I approved your application as quickly as possible." "

  But I didn't want to apply?" Yan Hao asked, "I didn't apply for it myself, can it be revoked? "

  "Your parents have provided all the documents required for the application. The procedures are complete and there is no problem." The staff said.

  "Then can I cancel now? I don't want to join this plan." Yan Hao said.

  Yan Hao's answer seemed to have annoyed the staff on the opposite side. The staff sank visibly, and their tone became more impolite: "Mr. Yan Hao, the Federal Special Talents Protection Program is the welfare and honor given to special talents by the Federation. It’s not that you apply if you want to apply, and cancel if you want to cancel. Also, do you know how many people apply in a year? So please cherish it.”

  After speaking, the communication was suddenly interrupted.

"When your parents applied for you, didn't they tell you in advance?" He Shao was puzzled, "No, even if your parents' school applies for you, you still need your own power of attorney." Yan Hao quickly logged