Chapter 72 You Like Him

Start from the beginning

Before enrolling, Admiral Sheng came back from the front and had a personal talk with Sheng Heng. He told Sheng Heng that no matter how powerful his operational skills are, on the battlefield, a soldier who can only fight for two hours and will fall at any time, is dangerous. It is dangerous to himself, and it is also dangerous to his comrades who fight side by side, even dragging him down.

  After that conversation, Sheng Heng was depressed for several days, and then he promised his family that after graduating from university, if he could not become a qualified mech warrior, he would switch to finance and come back to help the family manage the business.

  After Sheng Heng entered school, in order not to put pressure on Sheng Heng, Sheng's mother seldom asked about Sheng Heng's school, but she did always pay attention to it in private. She knew that because of the hand injury, Sheng Heng was not taken seriously in the class, and when choosing a partner with the mech maker, no one would choose him. Occasionally, those who are willing to choose Sheng Heng are also because they want to take the opportunity to dismantle the black soul and get in touch with high-level mechs in advance.

  For mecha fighters, a mecha is both an armor and a comrade in arms. How could Sheng Heng hand over the black soul to a mecha maker who just wanted to disassemble it for research, but didn't really love the black soul, so Sheng Heng has never had a partner. The reputation of the manufacturing department is not very good.

  And now, Sheng Heng not only suddenly has an extra partner, but also a partner who can modify the mimic system?

  "Yes." Mentioning Yan Hao, Sheng Heng's tone was a little gentle.

  "How did you know him? What's his relationship with Mr. Zhong?"

  "He's a year younger than me. He's a first-year student in the Mecha Manufacturing Department, and Mr. Zhong's disciple." Sheng Heng asked puzzledly, "But, Mom, how do you Do you know that he is related to Mr. Zhong?" "

  In the entire Federation, only Mr. Zhong can modify the mimic mech. Actually, your father and I have contacted Mr. Zhong before, and wanted to ask him to modify a mimic mech for you..."

  Sheng Heng's eyes widened slightly, he never knew that his family went to find Mr. Zhong for him.

  "At that time, Mr. Zhong said that he would not refit anyone with a mimetic mecha until it became popular. After that, we didn't ask any more questions. I didn't expect you to be able to find his student as a partner." Sheng's mother was excited. He said, "Mr. Zhong can ask his students to modify the mecha for you, does it mean that the mimic system has made great progress?!"

  If this is the case, then Sheng Heng's hand injury is not a problem at all.

  "I don't know about this?" Sheng Heng shook his head, "Yan Hao was not Zhong Lao's disciple when he helped me refit the mecha." "What?! Wait,

  Yan Hao?" Sheng's mother felt that this name was a little bit, After recalling for a moment, "Is it the kid who gave you the six-level sedative formula model and the potion for treating hand injuries?" "It's

  him." Sheng Heng smiled, and his tone became soft again unconsciously.

  "I heard your Uncle Yue complained a few times, saying that this kid is obviously a genius in medicine, but he just went to learn mecha manufacturing. He also said that if you didn't watch him protect him so much, he would definitely go to your school to snatch him. Now it seems that, This child's talent in mecha manufacturing is no worse than that of medicine." Sheng's mother said.

  "He is very talented in mecha manufacturing, and he likes mecha manufacturing more." Sheng Heng didn't like to judge whether Yan Hao's talent in pharmacy or mecha was stronger, but he hoped that Yan Hao would do what he liked .