Chapter 70 Prescription

Start from the beginning

  That's right, not to mention Just now outside, you fought against his partner, and he was right to dislike you." "

  But having said that, although that Sheng Heng is also driving a sixth-level mecha, he has no battlefield experience after all. It’s pretty good to hit it off like that.”

  "I also think that the fighting spirit is very strong and the reaction is fast. This group of students can enter the first team. At present, it seems that Sheng Heng is still a little bit likely."

  Sima Mingxuan recalled the moment outside the spaceship . After a battle, his eyes couldn't help but darken a bit: "He is using the mimic driving system. Based on the current research of the Federation on mimic driving, the mimic driving system is only at level six." "I remember that Sheng Heng has a hand injury, right?

  " , The Federation has been researching the mimic driving system for 50 or 60 years, and it is only at level 6, so this Sheng Heng, no matter how strong his combat awareness is, he can only stop at level 6, which is a pity." "Forget it, do

  n't Let's discuss other people's affairs, let's hurry to eat."

  =

  After Yan Hao and Sima Mingxuan separated, they almost jogged all the way back to the maintenance room.

  For Sima Mingxuan, Yan Hao didn't have much emotion other than fear. And this kind of fear is not because Sima Mingxuan kicked him in the previous life, or kicked him out of the Capital Star. His fear is that if he has more contact with Sima Mingxuan, he will return to the plot of the previous life again. .

  When Sima Mingxuan returns this time, he will soon get to know Yan Fei, and then the two will fall in love, and with Sima Mingxuan's help, Yan Fei will quickly become famous in the Federation.

  Forget it, don't think about it, as long as you don't get in touch with them.

  Yan Hao shook his head fiercely, trying not to let himself fall into the memories of the past. Anyway, in the part of the plot where they know each other and love each other, he has no role as a vicious cannon fodder, and it should be easy to hide.

  Thinking of this, Yan Hao suddenly felt relieved a lot. He stood up and began to tidy up the maintenance room.

  Although it was an assessment just now, the spaceship did receive an attack. The violent shaking almost knocked everything in the maintenance room to the ground. At this time, it was already a mess, with various parts and maintenance tools scattered all over the place.

  Yan Hao picked up everything, checked everything for damage, and then sorted them into categories. By the time everything was done, it would be two hours later.

Finally, Yan Hao walked to a wall and pulled out the front claws of the Zerg that were stuck on it. At that moment, the spaceship vibrated suddenly, and Sheng Heng almost immediately dropped the front paws he was holding, and protected him in his arms, and the front paws were also extremely sharp, and under the action of inertia, they were directly inserted into the metal wall inside.

  Fortunately, this thing was sharp and inserted into the wall, so it didn't sway back and forth with the spaceship. If it swayed back and forth in the room like these mech parts, it would be dangerous. At that time, there was a screw the size of a fingernail, which almost hurt the senior...

  I don't know if the senior was injured at that time.

  Yan Hao suddenly became restless. He stood up, put the front claws of the Zerg into the box, turned around and went to the medical room of the spaceship. Although there is a medical room on this spaceship, it is not equipped with a doctor, but only stores some commonly used medicines. Yan Hao went in, took a portable medicine box, and ran to Sheng Heng's room with it.