Chapter 68 Attack on the return journey

Mulai dari awal

  It would take three days to sail from the barren star back to the capital star spacecraft, and it was impossible to stay in the room for three days. Yan Hao rented an inspection room from the spacecraft, and plunged into it when he was free. Sheng Heng will deliver three meals a day on time.

  "It's time to eat." On the second night, Sheng Heng entered the maintenance room with dinner and reminded Yan Hao to eat.

  "Oh, wait for me." Yan Hao smiled at Sheng Heng, and continued to dismantle the parts in his hand until they were all disassembled, then he clapped his hands, got up and walked towards Sheng Heng.

  Sheng Heng had already prepared the food, and seeing Yan Hao approaching, he handed over a pair of chopsticks very naturally, and the two sat down to eat dinner together.

  "Senior, what is this?" Yan Hao asked curiously when he saw that there was still a big box on the table.

  "Gift." Sheng Heng said with a smile.

  "Gift? Who is it for?" Yan Hao asked.

  Sheng Heng didn't speak, but looked at Yan Hao helplessly and amusedly with his eyes.

  "Give it to me?" Yan Hao realized belatedly.

  Sheng Heng simply put down his chopsticks, moved the box next to him, and opened it, revealing a piece of strange looking metal that looked like metal with a cold light inside.

  "What is this?" Yan Hao didn't recognize it.

  "You really forgot." Sheng Heng sighed.

  forget? Did senior Sheng Heng mention it to himself before?

  "A week ago, I asked you..."

  "Zerg front paw?!" Hearing the prompt, Yan Hao immediately remembered, "This is the Zerg front paw?!" "

  Yes." Sheng Heng explained, "Originally It should have been given to you two days earlier, but the body fluids of the Zerg are corrosive to the human body, and I spent two days cleaning them up before bringing them here to you."

  Yan Hao put down his half-eaten dinner, and leaned over to the box Shang Xinqi said: "This is the front claw of the Zerg, and this is the first time I have seen it."

  In the last life, Yan Hao spent almost all of his time in the laboratory and never went to the battlefield. All knowledge comes from news reports. Later, he went to the sanatorium of the military headquarters, where the wounded soldiers live, and the military headquarters is even less likely to allow the Zerg to invade there, so this is the first time Yan Hao has come into contact with the Zerg in two lives, even though it is only one front paw.

  "However, it doesn't look as big as I imagined." The front claw is only as long as Yan Hao's forearm, and it doesn't look like a weapon that can tear apart mechs.

  "The front claws of the Zerg can be stretched to the extreme, reaching three meters, but the really sharp part is only the front end of the claws." Sheng Heng explained.

  Yan Hao nodded knowingly, then raised his hand to tap the Zerg front paw on the box.

  "Don't move! What are you doing?!" Shocked, Sheng Heng grabbed Yan Hao's hand that was about to knock it off, and his voice was a little louder because of his excitement.

  "I want to test the hardness of this thing." Yan Hao explained.

  "I told you just now, this thing is the sharpest, why are you hitting it with bare hands?" Sheng Heng was speechless.