Knowing a little about Him

Start from the beginning

As they enter the hotel, the portal behind them closes with a gentle ripple, leaving no trace of its existence.

After sometime, both of them reached Y/N's room, where they saw Scarlett sleeping on the bed.

Chiyo: Who is she?

Y/N: A trusted companion....*sigh* Hey, Scarlett wake up!

As Y/N shouts, Scarlett awakens and catches sight of Shub-Niggurath, her eyes widen with alarm and she swiftly pulls out her sword, assuming a defensive stance.

Scarlett: YOU!

Scarlett said as she pointed out her sword at her.

Scarlett: Master! What is this Great Old One doing here?

Chiyo: Wait do I know you...? Oh yes! Red-Glowing eyes, Scarlet hair, Red sword....You are Scarlett! You're.....still alive...? How is it possible? I thought you were long gone, defeated in our past encounters.

Scarlett: Thanks to Oblivion, I was granted a second chance.

Chiyo: Oblivion... the embodiment of nothingness. It was Oblivion who bestowed upon you this second chance?

Scarlett nodded.

Y/N: Okay Scarlett, lower your blade. She's not an enemy.

Scarlett: I'm sorry, master. But I don't trust this goat so easily like you do.

Y/N: Chiyo knows the consequences of betraying me.

Scarlett took her time to think and soon lowered her blade.

Scarlett: Master, the wounds of our past clashes still linger. But if you trust her, I shall withhold my blade... for now.

Scarlett said the last sentence while glaring at Chiyo.

Chiyo: Anyways...

Chiyo said as she hugged Y/N's arm.

Scarlett: HEY! What are you doing?!

Chiyo: what do you mean?

Scarlett: Don't get close him, you black goat!

Chiyo: ~Someone's jealous....

Scarlett: *blush* I-I am not!

Y/N: *facepalming* Oh, the complexities of emotions and cosmic connections. This journey never fails to surprise me.

Chiyo let go of Y/N's arm and walks over to the nearby bed and gracefully reclines upon it, her body sinking into the plush cushions.

Y/N: Okay, you both stay here, meanwhile I'll talk to Strange about this...this...*sigh*.

Chiyo nods, her eyes conveying her appreciation for Y/N's understanding. She adjusts herself on the bed, finding comfort in its embrace. With that, Y/N leaves the room, gently closing the door behind him.

Chiyo: Hey Scarlett, may we speak for a moment? I can sense the weight of a troubled past upon you. If you feel comfortable, please share your thoughts with me. I am here to listen and understand.

Scarlett: You already know.

Chiyo: *sigh* Look I was never interested in the war. I deeply apologize for the destruction caused by the Great Old Ones. Because, you see, Yog-Sothoth's word is absolute. It is the law that binds us, the ancient decree that we, the Great Old Ones, are compelled to follow.

Scarlett  eyes widen with a mixture of understanding and sympathy, her gaze fixed on Chiyo.

Scarlett: So, you were unable to resist the call of Yog-Sothoth's will...