A Normal Day

(A/N: A short Chapter)

FEW HOURS EARLIER
3RD POV
LOCATION: REALM OF DEATH

???: WHAT MORE CAN I DO?!

THANOS, THE MAD TITAN

The purple Titan shouted as he wanted his answers from The Dark beauty and His lover, Death.

Thanos: I BURN FOR YOU! I SET THE UNIVERSE ABLAZE TO WARM YOUR FREEZING HEART! HALF OF ALL THAT LIVES IS STILL DEAD AND STILL NOTHING! YOUR LOVE IS HELL!

Thanos Said while looking at Lady Death waiting for her answer. In response, death Just Walked Away without saying a Word. As he thought he lost Hope, a Voice called.

???: "LORD" Thanos! Death is a Woman! You must Woo her! Then the sun of Love will dawn Upon those frigid Lands!

Thanos turned to See none other than Prince of lies who watching their Conversation.

MEPHISTO

Mephisto: You Have shown her Power! Now Reveal You are more than Bludgeon! Bring her poetry! Bring her ART!

Hearing the word's of Mephisto, The Mad Titan agreed.

Thanos: Hmm.......Perhaps. I will show Fair Death Art only Thanos Can......

As Thanos Said, He used his powers to Make Every Massive White Drawf star in the universe to Go supernova, destroying and Killing More Life forms In the Universe 616 but, it also gave a Beautiful View to watch forever.

Thanos: See, my love? All that Art? It fuels my greater work. It shows what All this Are truly is......Naught but a momentary, meaningless distraction

The mad Titan Said While looking at Death, who was Also watching the View From her throne. It did Please her just a Little but it wasn't enough.

Mephisto: Perhaps.....She is still thinking about HIM.......

Thanos: Don't you Dare say the Name Wade Wils--