Chapter 64 Pharmacy Genius

Start from the beginning

  When the four of them heard this, they were covered in cold sweat.

  "Sheng Heng, thank you." Sun Chu thanked Sheng Heng, "I will definitely repay this love." "So

  do we." The other two also echoed.

  "We are both classmates and comrades-in-arms. If you say such things, you will be offended." Sheng Heng said with a smile, "If our positions are reversed, I believe that you will save me."

The three of them all laughed when they heard this. Although they were silent, the weight of Sheng Heng in their hearts was different.

  "Teacher, the person you said just now was Sima Mingxuan?" Sheng Heng turned his head and asked Xiao Tianhan.

  As the three major forces of the military, Sheng Heng naturally knew about Sima Mingxuan, not to mention that during the summer vacation, the Sima family had already decided on their mecha. If Yan Hao hadn't developed the mimic system, the God of War might have already belonged to Sima Mingxuan.

  "Yes, at that time their team had just come down from the interstellar battlefield and happened to be passing by near you. Later, the base ran out of tranquilizers, and he even brought out his own tranquilizers, specifying that he would use them for you. After the rest is over, find a chance to thank him. "Xiao Tianhan said.

  Sheng Heng's heart tightened: "Sima Mingxuan also gave me the mental tranquilizer I used?" Sheng Heng

  subconsciously looked at Cheng Wenkang. Cheng Wenkang was also confused. Why was it different from what he heard from his elementary school brother? ?

  "Originally yes, but your partner refused. He said he could make a sedative, and then asked me to use the medicine that Mingxuan brought over for other students." Speaking of Yan Hao, Xiao Tianhan couldn't help boasting, "Are you Where did you find such a little monster, who obviously studied mecha manufacturing, and his level of pharmacy is actually better than most students in the pharmacy school." When Sheng Heng heard that the sixth-level tranquilizer he

  used was not Sima Mingxuan's, He secretly breathed a sigh of relief. Although it was only a matter of a level six tranquilizer, if he used it on this occasion, he would owe Sima Mingxuan a huge favor. And they represent two families respectively, this time it directly rises to the interests of the family. Sheng Heng even suspected that Sima Mingxuan had deliberately specified it for him to use.

  Fortunately, fortunately, Yan Hao refused for him.

  "Teacher, how long will it take for the rest of the medicine to be ready?" Sun Chu asked anxiously seeing that the classmate lying next to him was still unconscious.

  Xiao Tianhan looked at the time and was about to answer when Yaoshi Hu suddenly opened the door and walked in.

  "Pharmacist Hu, is the potion ready?" Seeing the person coming, Xiao Tianhan hurried up to meet him.

  Pharmacist Hu looked exhausted, and handed Xiao Tianhan two medicines: "These are two medicines, you take them first. I need to go back to sleep and recover my mental strength before I can continue to make medicines. I will try my best. On 24 Within an hour, make two more."

  "No..." Xiao Tianhan didn't understand, "There is enough medicine, you don't need to make any more." "

  Enough?" Pharmacist Hu was startled, and borrowed Looking into the ward, he found that five of the seven comatose people had already woken up, and even the most serious one had woken up, "You found two additional medicines.

  " Made medicine?" Xiao Tianhan asked.

  "??" Pharmacist Hu was stunned.

  Xiao Tianhan also discovered the problem at this time: "About more than two hours ago, Yan Hao took out two six-level tranquilizers. Didn't you make those two medicines together with him?" More than two hours ago