The cockpit of the mech has an electronic lock with a very high level of protection, and only those who know the password can open the cockpit. As for those who know the password, usually only the mecha warriors and the mecha builders responsible for the maintenance of the mecha can know.

  Because of this, when they found Sun Chu and others, they couldn't open the cockpit to rescue them immediately, but had to spend so much effort to bring the mecha back directly.

  "It's me."

  Xia Liu was about to answer, when he saw a figure running out from the other side one step ahead of him, and he also knew the person who ran out, it was Yan Hao.

  Yan Hao saw Cheng Wenkang's brute before the mecha landed, and he rushed out immediately, walking quickly to the front. Then activate the unlock code, and open the cockpit of the bull. This unlock code was specially tied to him by Sheng Heng before they set off from Federal University. If you activate this code, you can open the cockpit of the mecha within five meters of the mecha.

  The rescuers moved extremely quickly. The moment the cockpit was opened, someone pushed the ladder over and lifted the person out.

  "Captain, are there any injured students?" Yan Hao didn't see the black soul in the six mechas, so he was in a hurry.

  Since senior Cheng is here, then senior Sheng Heng must have also encountered the attack of a sixth-level mutant, but why did he see the bull and not the black soul?

  "There were only a few of them when we arrived." The captain replied patiently.

  "Have you seen another mecha, it's all black, holding a long gun with lightning, it's a level 6 mecha." Yan Hao quickly described the appearance of this black soul.

  "Sixth-level mecha? No, is there any sixth-level mecha in this batch of students?" the captain asked.

  As soon as Yan Hao heard it, he knew that the other party hadn't seen Sheng Heng, and couldn't help becoming more anxious.

  At this time, Cheng Wenkang was carried down from the cockpit, Yan Hao hurried over, raised his hand to touch Cheng Wenkang's wrist.

  "Go away, go away, don't delay the rescue time." A young man in a white coat anxiously pushed Yan Hao away, and quickly ran to the base's medical room holding a stretcher.

  Yan Hao staggered a bit after being pushed, but he didn't get angry, instead his expression eased a lot. Although he only briefly touched Cheng Wenkang's wrist just now, he has already grasped the general situation. Cheng Wenkang's body didn't have much damage, it should just be that his brain was attacked by the Zerg's mental power. This kind of attack can be cured by taking a sixth-level sedative within 24 hours.

Then Sun Chu and others were also rescued one after another, and the people at the base helped to park the mecha into the maintenance room. Just when Yan Hao was in a hurry and didn't know who to ask about Sheng Heng, his communication was suddenly called. came in.

  It was an unfamiliar communication number, but Yan Hao still clicked to answer it: "Hi, who is it?"

  "I'm Xiao Tianhan." A somewhat familiar voice came from the communication.

  "Ms. Xiao?! Do you know the situation of Sheng Heng? He and Senior Cheng are in a group. Senior Cheng was attacked by mutant insects, and senior Sheng Heng must have been attacked too? Have you found him?" Yan Hao said a series of words. asked many questions.

  "I just want to tell you about this." Xiao Tianhan said seriously, "Sheng Heng was indeed attacked, and he was attacked by the sixth-level mutants for the longest time. I am afraid that his sea of ​​consciousness will be damaged. You immediately Come to the square and open the black soul's cockpit."