-READING THE?-

...MORE INFO...

Authors' Note:
It is recommended to listen to music while reading. 🍂 

👑 FIVE KINGDOM'S AND YOUR KINGDOM GAME 🍂🏰

CHOILLEICH - Nature lovers could always find home in the kingdom of Choilleich. The guardians of Gareth's Forest 'Choilleich' are not reliant on gem power, as they have been blessed by a mysterious God. They possess the ability to heal, control, and communicate with nature. 

FINOS- Do you revel in the play of fire? I guess, you are destined for the kingdom of Finos. They are the keepers of the fire gem, the source of power for the fire fairies. These fire fairies usually keep their eye on the light of Gareth, and they can control heat, create fire, and perhaps could play you. 😏

YIRA - Ever dreamt of soaring through the sky like a superhero? You might just be an Air Fairy! Yira, a kingdom where the wind dances and fairies fly, could be your perfect home. Here, fairies guard the Wind Gem, their source of power. It's this gem that lets them play with the wind, control the chill or warmth, speed up or slow down the breeze, and even whip up a tornado.

GRAVENIA - The Kingdom of Gravenia is the most mysterious kingdom in the world of Gareth, and some believe it to be the most powerful among the five kingdoms. Gravenia may not possess a gem, but all the Glarians residing there come from the highest ranks of each kingdom, where they practice both combat and magic.

QUALITES- If you are a merman or mermaid, you should live in the Qualites kingdom. Mermaids and mermen call this place home. They are the one who keeps the gem of element water, the source of their power and abilities of invisibility, to control nature in water, heal, and mind reading.

CHARACTERS

Aella Van de Laar

Aella Van de Laar

The Crown Princess of the kingdom Choilleich )

( The Crown Princess of the kingdom Choilleich )