Chapter 61 Level 6 Mutants

Start from the beginning

  "Yes." Sheng Heng agreed.

  Now that the team is formed, no matter what the reason for forming the team this time is, as long as they are in a team, they should cooperate with each other.

  After Sun Chu added the two into the team channel, he began to arrange tactics: "Nest No. 68 is a small and medium-sized insect nest, and there are about 10,000 Zerg in it. We only kill the outside. Today's goal is tentatively set at 130 per capita. Only."

  After finishing speaking, Sun Chu subconsciously glanced at Sheng Heng's split screen. Although he didn't say anything, everyone understood what he meant. The goal of 130 was suitable for their team, but For Sheng Heng, who had broken 300 single-player points yesterday, that wasn't enough. Of course, the premise is that Sheng Heng's points are all obtained by killing the Zerg himself.

  Sun Chu continued: "Most of our mechs are for long-range attacks, but we also need people in the front to prevent the Zerg from approaching us, Li Fei and Xiao San, you two have been outputting from the back for the past two days, and you go to the front today. "

  "Yes." Neither of the two named by Sun Chu had any objections.

  Clear organization and obeying the command, it can be seen that Sun Chu's team is very united.

  "Where are you Sheng Heng?" Sheng Heng's group also had to send someone to the front to act as a human shield, but they were a temporary team after all, and it was not easy for Sun Chu to arrange it directly.

  "I'll go to the front." Sheng Heng said directly without talking nonsense.

  Sun Chu was a little surprised. You must know that standing in front to prevent the Zerg from approaching would encounter the most attacks. This is extremely demanding on the operation of the mech master. Sheng Heng has a hand injury, and the pressure is less when outputting from the back. Why did he ask to go to the front instead? Sun Chu looked at Cheng Wenkang's expression again, and saw that he was accustomed to it, as if this had been the arrangement between the two of them all along. At the moment, there is no question anymore, but to wait and see.

Maybe Sheng Heng's hand is really healed?

  "Then arrange it like this."

  In a blink of an eye, the seven people arrived at the periphery of the No. 68 insect nest. Among the five members of Sun Chu's group, two mechas rushed out immediately, and took the lead in entering the interior of a small group of insects. There were about 20 or so Zerg in the small group, and they were small groups of scouting insects that were common outside the nest.

  "Remote preparation, shoot." Sun Chu commanded immediately.

  Immediately, all the long-range weapons of the mechs were activated, aiming at the small group of Zerg and began to attack.

  The IQ of the low-level Zerg is not high. When they encounter an attack, they will actively attack the enemy closest to them. Therefore, all the Zerg around who reacted are heading towards the mechs of Li Fei and Xiao San , so that the long-range attacking mechs are not in danger. And when the Zergs were gathering, it was the best time for long-range attacks. The three people in Sun Chu's team, together with Cheng Wenkang, shot wildly at the Zergs. They had to kill the Zergs before they got close to the melee mechas, and at the end they had to weaken their combat power, otherwise, the melee mechas would be attacked and destroyed by the Zergs.

  This small group of Zerg only had 20 or so, not many in number, and with seven mechas fighting together, Sheng Heng had no chance to perform. More importantly, he was afraid that if his performance was too outstanding, it would affect the performance of the other two, so he always fought against the approaching Zerg in a well-regulated manner.