Chapter 60 Questioned

Começar do início

Cheng Wenkang wanted to yell, boss, take a break, but he was afraid that if he yelled, he would stop completely.

  =

  base.

  After breakfast, Yan Hao continued to go to the mecha maintenance room to make energy blocks. This time, as soon as he sat down, people from the maintenance room came over one after another. After a while, the entire second-year mecha manufacturing department students came together.

  Although Yan Hao was surprised, he didn't know them well, so he didn't say hello and continued to do his own thing with his head down. Seeing Yan Hao like this, the others all had complicated expressions. A group of sophomores were crushed and beaten by a freshman, and their points were top notch. No need for outsiders to mention it, they themselves felt a pain in the face. It's also for the assessment, the points earned by one person are on top of your class.

  The sophomores were all stimulated, so they all came to the maintenance room early in the morning, and made energy blocks with the raw materials they received. When Xu Peng came over, what he saw was the scene of the whole people making energy blocks. It was gratifying to be hardworking and active.

  Yan Hao stopped after making six energy blocks. After he knew that the energy blocks of Sheng Heng and Cheng Wenkang were enough, he decided to only make the energy blocks for sale to Qin Hu, and he would use them for the rest of the time. Come to study the materials left by Mr. Pang.

  One day passed like this, and indeed, as Senior Xu Peng said, no mecha fighters came back to repair the mecha the next day, and the list at twelve o'clock in the morning was updated as scheduled.

  The students of the Mecha Manufacturing Department were all staring at Yan Hao's score and chatting in the class group.

  "It's down, it's three points down."

  "He earned points for seven days on the first day, and he won't increase his points in the next seven days." "

  That's right, how can seven days' points be counted as one day."

  "But even if it's an average score, none of us can catch up now."

  "..."

  The class group was quiet for a moment, and they didn't know who it was, and suddenly burst into a foul language.

  "Grass, why did the freshman make a master-level sixth-level energy block?"

  "And six yuan a day, he didn't keep it for his team members, he sold all of them." "

  That is, the energy blocks we made are not enough for our team members, so there is no surplus to sell." "

  They just Taking advantage of the small number of people."

  At the same time, at the Mecha Department camp, the students of the Mecha Department were only staring at the single scoreboard. They have completely given up on the overall standings. With a high score of more than 5,000, they will not be able to surpass it even after seven days. But they were also stimulated, because the first place on the first day of the assessment was actually Sheng Heng who had a hand injury. So on the second day of the assessment, the students of the mecha department went out to kill the Zerg with all their strength, and their points have all increased a lot compared to yesterday, but they waited for the list of points to come out.

  "..." Everyone.

  Sheng Heng, 443 points.

  Everyone knew Sheng Heng's points yesterday, and after deducting them silently, everyone immediately calculated Sheng Heng's points today as 320 points, which is more than double the score of many of them today. Even Cheng Wenkang's points totaled over 100 today, with a total of 196 points, ranking fifth on the list.